Race Department Forum Racing - Season 38

Congratulations on the championship @Tim.E your pace in the final race was too much and despite my late comeback, your mid-season pace was insurmountable.
Thanks Jim, epic fight in the end there. Gave me a real good run for my money that’s for sure. Glad to win the championship in style, less glad it took until the final race to do it. Props to you for fighting until the end.

For sure didn’t expect this at the start of the season, but a welcome surprise nonetheless.

Thanks Tobi Ecclestone for hosting this season!

Last edited:
After the opening race in Melbourne, spectators and the media were certainly surprised at how the season developed afterwards. Australia was the only outlier race in terms of results for everyone.

Congratulations @Tim.E , well deserved! Great morale from you @Jimlaad43 , too.
Thanks for moderating @kedy89 !

After the opening race in Melbourne, spectators and the media were certainly surprised at how the season developed afterwards. Australia was the only outlier race in terms of results for everyone.

Engberink secures title
With a win at the Japanese GP, his fifth of the season, Tim Engberink secure his 2nd Forum Racing drivers' championship. Opponent Jimmy Laad, who also still had a chance on the title, only finished 3rd. Between those two Ben Utzer finished in 2nd place. Lutz took 4th place, irritated that the ceremony had already begun while he and 5th placed Wolf were still to cross the finish line. Keranen with another retirement, he'll be happy this season is finally over.

R10.PNG

Some stats
  • Engberink was only the 7th driver to win 4 races in a row.
  • 12 seasons between his titles is the biggest gap any driver had
  • Utzer passed Keranen for 2nd place in the most points ranking, still almost 500 points behind 1st placed Said
  • Laad's 3 wins put him equal 5th with Lutz in the overall ranking
  • Engberink's 5 wins put him past Buxton, Utzer and Pullen to 7th, only 1 behind Laad and Lutz
  • Engberink's average finishing position was 1,9

That's all from my end, thanks everyone for joining this season, hope you enjoyed it :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back