Question | What Motorsport / Sim Racing Themed Gifts Did You Get For Xmas?

Have you been naughty or nice this year? Did Santa bring all your heart desires? Let us know what motorsport / sim racing themed goodies found themselves under your tree this year!

A gift from someone or for yourself, the holiday season usually brings a mixture of the exciting and the mundane when it comes to presents - from socks or sweets to driving experiences and games, the different choices are near endless.

Now the excitement has died down somewhat, I'd like to know what motorsport and/or sim racing themed gifts came your way this year !

Let us know in the comments section below...

RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief, occasional YouTuber, commentator and broadcaster, with a passion for motorsport on both the real and virtual racetrack.

Bonehead

100RPM
Premium
Sep 29, 2008
An epiphany at 4:20 in the morning! For countless days/hours I struggled getting the graphics clear in RaceRoom without Z-fighting to no avail. A cup of coffee, and some odd adjustment I never thought of, and RaceRoom was crystal clear at 5:00 that same morning. Santa works in strange ways. :)

Bloodflame

25RPM
Sep 20, 2019
The only gift I got was a private mod from someone in this community, although I'm not sure how much I can say about it (sorry). In any case, if that person reads this, I absolutely love it and I thank you very very much!!!

ZeroRisk

2000RPM
Premium
Aug 25, 2009
I was very good this year, but then was very naughty when I bought myself an r7 3800x and RTX2070 Super...
I did sell my r5 3600x and GTX1070 to help fund it so don't think I was too greedy...
Motorsport themed unfortunately not... I could really use new karting boots, but finding them over here in KL is pretty hard...

chj006

1RPM
Premium
Oct 20, 2018
Have you been naughty or nice this year? Did Santa bring all your heart desires? Let us know what motorsport / sim racing themed goodies found themselves under your tree this year!

A gift from someone or for yourself, the holiday season usually brings a mixture of the exciting and the mundane when it comes to presents - from socks or sweets to driving experiences and games, the different choices are near endless.

Now the excitement has died down somewhat, I'd like to know what motorsport and/or sim racing themed gifts came your way this year !

Let us know in the comments section below...
1:18 scale 1966 #2 Ford GT40 from the wife