Question Time: Your Favourite Track Not in a Sim

Reims 66 made for Rfactor 2 and Assetto corsa. The cars are there in these 2 games..

Reims 66.png

Reims  gp.jpg

Best Track, IMHO... never included anywhere except World SuperBike games.
Miller Motorsports Park, NV US

Barber Motorsports Park, B'ham US and
Although, Barber is in iRacing and I have it from an old conversation in AC... but I really dislike iRacing even though I've spent 100's maybe 1000 on that game.....

Last edited:
For me problem is if you take the 11 layouts in GPL they are no different in layout, cambers and elevation in other sims 20 years later.........oldtimers who were at the tracks real time will tell you there is inaccuracy yet pCars for one carried on with same inaccuracies 15 years later.... hey rFactor2 as well ..yeah

Belgium which is in my top 10 all time ...it is still wrong in rF2, the new version in GPL is more realistic
Kemmel straight kink had camber and you couldn't straight line it like you can in rF2

Just load GPL and new Spa, sticks out like a sore thumb compared to all other versions

GPL Rouen is another, turn 1 is wrong again from people were actually there yet the same inaccuracy is in pCars. Rouen does not matter what sim what mod version it is the same GPL layout / elevation

When I said F1C VLM Rouen gave GPL no credit for the basic map I was banned lol
Show me where it is different and I will show you a pig can fly

Well if creators does this, then there are several reasons to it:
  • They don't care
  • The feedback is not clear enough, and those inaccuracies are not proved well enough
  • The feedback didn't reach creator
  • The creator disagree with feedback
Now I just looked at a bit of onboard footage from 50s spa. It is very chopped, doesn't show much. There is a possibility that the newer GPL version got it wrong, and it wasn't that much twisty. I'd like to see a good proof.

Finally, historic tracks are difficult due to lack of reference, but if you could find the reference, show it, describe it, then it would be helpful for future, well except ignorance would keep on going.

I as creator never pick up feedback right away, it has to become to be certain.

[QUOTE = "Пол Джеффри, должность: 2957065, участник: 5132"] [ATTACH = full] 302206 [/ ATTACH]
Скажите нам, какой трек вы бы хотели видеть в дополнении к современному гоночному симу ...

Гонки симов в настоящий момент переживают золотой период с множеством отличных игр, которые можно попробовать, но, несмотря на всю глубину качества, не все в мире автоспорта покрыто доской ... заставляет меня задуматься, какова ваша любимая трасса, которая не была представлена в современном гоночном симуляторе?

Теперь я знаю, что у нас было множество треков благодаря многим талантливым моддинерам, но я говорю о первой партии, оригинальном контенте здесь.

Итак, какой трек не был включен в современный сим, но вы бы хотели водить.

Как то, что мы делаем в RaceDepartment? Следите за нами в социальных сетях!

I´m missing the good, old Silverstone layout.
Silverstone_2000.jpg

Nobody seem to care about a good quality version of this great circuit.
The new layout since 2010 is not bad, but i liked the old better.

Guys, if you really like sims and driving games, try to get all and enjoy them.
One of the best way to discover many fun tracks.

I almost forgot about Nogaro

already a mod in RF2

I´m missing the good, old Silverstone layout.
Nobody seem to care about a good quality version of this great circuit.
The new layout since 2010 is not bad, but i liked the old better.

See iracing (and maybe RF2)

Nordschleife or le mans
Otherwise spa with busstop chicane from 2004 like in gtr2

mod in RF2 and automobilista

Old hockenheim.

automobilista with dlc

Dubai Autodrome!
It would be awesome to replicate the madness of the Dubai 24H in a sim.
One can only dream... ;)

A gorgeous mod in RF2 : international, endurance and national layout.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea