Question Time: Your Favourite Track Not in a Sim

Although it is represented in iracing, my all time favorite is Summit Point Raceway in West Virginia USA. I'm lucky enough to live just over an hour away.
And Sebring btw should be in every sim standard!

You simply click on AC track download & look for the most downloaded track. Sure there are some insanely detailed track, but received no love, but that's part when you got to understand no one care about it.

Considering the only sims I play are rF2 (and ACC as of lately), I'd love to see an official version of Dubai Autodrome and Laguna Seca in rF2 (the mods aren't really very good) and in ACC pretty much every track that is not in the Blancpain calendar :p

Spa, Monza, and that Green Hell that starts with "n". :x3:

Oh, wait! Did I get it wrong?? :confused: Figures.

No, no - hold on.:geek:

Charade.
Charade is my favorite track that's never been 1st or 2nd party done.
Classical Charade, too. 8km - yes! :D

Everland is 2nd. :thumbsup:
Not "Neverland" but "Everland". (or maybe that's actually 3rd after Classical Charade).
Everland is actually kinda cool as a track that crosses back over itself.

And while we're at it, how about a GUI for RF2. And load times from SSD under 30 seconds (or even 1 minute). :confused::D

Is anyone else confused or is it just me? :O_o::O_o::O_o:

FIAT test track in Lingotto, on top of the factory!

fiat-lingotto-factory-11.jpg

Bathurst (Mount Panorama) 1985 before they added the Chase, or a 1969 historic version with all the barbed wire fences and crappy pits. Seriously dangerous track back then.

This thread is hilarious :roflmao: Read the title, ladies and gents: if it does not exist as base content or 1st party DLC in a modern sim, don't list it.

The "modern sim" bit is the only vague part (especially the sim part :sneaky:), but as for modern, I'd call that any sim that has been updated by the original developer within the last 3 or so years (unless it's part of a yearly series with a direct successor like Codies' F1 or Project Cars) and created around roughly 10 years ago...so that rules out GPL and RBR in my book; basically anything from iRacing onwards is modern with maaaaybe LFS getting in because of recent updates? Again, in my opinion.

My picks:

Long Beach in one of the Formula 1 layouts used between 1975 - 1982 (Watching the old footage, I like the sudden elevation changes). PC2's Long Beach is the modern layout and I have yet to see those historic layouts as stock content or 3rd party mod.

Paul Ricard circa mid 70's, long before the "Joseph's Technicolor Dreamcoat" run-off areas were installed :D

Surfers Paradise
Vancouver Street Course
Portland (yes I know there is a mod for AMS)
Potrero de los Funes

Not talking about mods here, I mean high quality official versions.

Stuttgart's Solitude Rennstrecke!

Where von Trips scored the first victory for a mid-engined Ferrari and Jim Clark won his first major race:

860x860

Running on public roads through the forest just southwest of Stuttgart, the first half of the lap is brutally fast, with the cars following the sweeping bends of a river back to the pits.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years