PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for Assetto Corsa

Misc PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for Assetto Corsa 4.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Amby

I've tried several of the recent "Realistic" filters released for Pure, and keep coming back to yours for the best lighting and color balance. Using a Quest 2 in VR, I like the standard Pure Life because the others are a bit dark. The one quirk I am running into with all Pure filters (even stock) is a weird rectangular white glare in certain situations in VR. Any suggestions on the setting in the INI file that I can play with to remove that? In full sun bloom situations, it is not an issue.

**UPDATE: Disregard, found the issue. It was Particles FX. Had the setting to render in half resolution on in VR, and it caused dust particles to look like rectangular glare across the screen.**

Thanks,
Art

Last edited:
hello , is there a way to "cancel" the auto exposure with the GTS ?
I really cant stand it

i love your filter , but the autoexposure is nuts to me (and its better in gt mode)

THX and again , nice job with your filter ! best overall i came across

Amby updated PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for PURE and SOL with a new update entry:

GTS 3.0 on the way

Hey folks. It's a long time ago since I released the last update. I apologize for that. I moved into a new house and had a lot work to do. I also rebuild my setup with a HDR display.

So within the last weeks I tweaked my filters and added HDR compability.

Here's a first look. The PureLIFE Filter Pack 3.0 will be released within the next few days so stay tuned.

Read the rest of this update entry...

You do realise that we watch your mod and there is no need to tease new versions multiple times as we will check it out once it is released?

A little preview is nice, but getting teased all the time works better for patreon and discord IMHO...

Amby updated PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for PURE and SOL with a new update entry:

Lighting Test @ Nordschleife and a little delay

Hi friends, due the release of the new CSP version and the changes is case of adding some new ppf-possibilities I still need a bit of time for testing. I'm not sure ATM if I will integrate the new features, because I'm very satisfied with GTS Evo 3.0 like it is. Here's a little new clip of the lighting behavior. Hope you'll enjoy it.

To watch Ii in HDR switch to YouTube app.

There seems to be some issues with Auto Exposure during clear weather. The sky suddenly becoms overly bright (almost white) and then changes back to normal colors. Is this a known issue?

There seems to be some issues with Auto Exposure during clear weather. The sky suddenly becoms overly bright (almost white) and then changes back to normal colors. Is this a known issue?
Hi. I never experienced this kind of issue. But there will be a new version of GTS within the next days using the new exposure capabilities of pure.

Amby updated PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for PURE with a new update entry:

New exposure and tonemapping controls for GTS

Hi folks,

after two weeks of testing I decided to release a brandnew version of my PureLIFE GTS filter. It's based on Peter Boese's Pure Linear filter with my custom tweaks.

The new filter supports all new Pure features like custom tonemapping and new exposure controls.

Enjoy and please review!

PureLIFE Changelog 3.5

PureLIFE EVO GTS:

• complete rework
• added new tonemapping functions
• addes new exposure functions
• tweaked glare...

Version 3.6: A long lasting issue fixed... Correct auto exposure in cockpit view

Hi there,

so... today I finally fixed a small issue that possibly nobody recognized but that bothered me for a very long time... ;)

When the view changed from external view to cockpit cam (which, by the way, happens every time you start a race) the auto exposure gave wrong data.

The result was that you actually have to switch the filter back and forth or click the "Load"-Button in Pure config to re-calculate and deliver the right exposure level. You can see this happening if you...

First glimpse of PureLIFE GTS 4: Lots of new features

Hey guys. I's been a while since my last update of PureLIFE but today you'll get a first look at Version 4.x.

It's a complete recode that brings a ton of new visual features and a way better look to Assetto Corsa. With Version 4 I changed from Pure Linear to Pure as a base that allows me to bring more vibrant and lifelike colors and effects and... a lot of more light on your screen.

Yesterday I implemented the latest Pure feature that Peter will release with Pure 0.220. It's called...

PureLIFE GTS PPFilter V 4.0 Weather Condition Test

Hi mates. A few weeks ago I shared a first picture of the upcoming PureLIFE GTS 4 filter. Today it's time for some video footage.

With the 4th generation of my filter I aim again for stunning graphics in combination with high framerates and it looks like this one will be the fastest and best looking PureLIFE filter ever...

Ah and.... It's planned to be released within the next two weeks, so stay tuned.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 90 90.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 28.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 33 33.3%