PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for Assetto Corsa

Misc PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for Assetto Corsa 4.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Don't want to leave a review if I'm doing something wrong on my end, or there's a fix, but the whites in the clouds are washed our, overbright and "burnt" too bright in almost all versions of the filter for me. Is there a solution to this?

Never heard something about washed out picture. Are you on HDR or SDR? And is it a problem with all of the filters or only one?
Standard monitor. I'd say it was a problem with all filters except the GT version that had the coolest color balance.
It's not a wasted out picture, it's just that the white / light-colored clouds in the sky slowly melt into overly bright "burnt-in" white a couple of seconds after the filter loads. All detail on the cloud's texture is lost and it becomes a glowing pure-white area, if that makes any sense.

New Linear Color Space... how much better shadowed objects look (under bridge etc) and how dash looks in the sun/shadows.

Last edited:
Amby updated PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for Assetto Corsa with a new update entry:

Tweaks for PureLIFE LCS for Default Weather FX

If you are on LCS and default weather FX, here's my latest version of a compatible PP Filter. I used the last 24 hours for adjusting it for my preferences. I hope you like it. Have fun.

View attachment 745541

PureLIFE changelog 4.2.1

PureLIFE LCS (for default weather FX)

• changed saturation and added some sepia
• adjusted color temp
• adjusted auto exposute
• removed custom tonemapping
• fixed auto exposure for HDR
• changed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi. Did you copy the content of my assettocorsa-Folder to your assettocorsa folder? It should be there. Please have look at: assettocorsa -> system -> cfg-> ppfilters.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.