PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for Assetto Corsa

Misc PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for Assetto Corsa 4.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nice to hear. And I'm looking forward to the next Pure release.... It's a big improvement in lighting. EVO GTS looks way better with it.

Nice to hear. And I'm looking forward to the next Pure release.... It's a big improvement in lighting. EVO GTS looks way better with it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_bm_amg_evo_gt3_2020_monza_15-8-122-12-44-50.jpg
    Screenshot_bm_amg_evo_gt3_2020_monza_15-8-122-12-44-50.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 66
Amby updated PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for PURE and SOL with a new update entry:

Improvements for Pure 0.142

Peter released a new Pure beta today so it's time to share the latest PureLIFE Filter-Pack with you. Have fun!

View attachment 604436

PureLIFE changelog 2.8

PPFilter

PureLIFE:
• added .lua script
• added tweaks and features for Pure 0.142

PureLIFE EVO:

PureLIFE EVO GT:

PureLIFE EVO GTS:
• tweaked sun glare and godrays

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi. At this time I don't see any needs for a specific Pure config. The only parameter I've personally tuned a bit is the reflection level.

Last edited:
Interesting, with Pure 0.142 and PureLIFE EVO GTS 2.8 the exposure is still too dark in bright daylight, at least for me. With PureLIFE filter the exposure is a lot better, though.

Interesting, with Pure 0.142 and PureLIFE EVO GTS 2.8 the exposure is still too dark in bright daylight, at least for me. With PureLIFE filter the exposure is a lot better, though
Yes. Both filters have different exposure. The base PureLIFE is working with static, GTS with auto exposure. So... It's a personal decision which one fits better for you.

Last edited:
Yes. Both filters have different exposure. The base PureLIFE is working with static, GTS with auto exposure. So... It's a personal decision which one fits better for you.
Ok. Mostly GTS looks pretty good too, but depending on the direction of light it sometimes goes way too dark. I think I'll test v2.5 again, it was pretty much perfect.

EDIT: I managed to fix the auto exposure in 2.8, I raised the minimum and target values ( target didn't seem to do much, though).

Last edited:
Ok. Mostly GTS looks pretty good too, but depending on the direction of light it sometimes goes way too dark. I think I'll test v2.5 again, it was pretty much perfect.

EDIT: I managed to fix the auto exposure in 2.8, I raised the minimum and target values ( target didn't seem to do much, though).
You didn't fix it... you changed it. ;) It's my intention for GTS to have a bit darker look at daytime. But feel free to modify it on your own.

You didn't fix it... you changed it. ;) It's my intention for GTS to have a bit darker look at daytime. But feel free to modify it on your own.
Yeah, that's true.
I still kept the darker look for the most part, my modification just helped with the situations where I thought it went too dark. V2.5 with the older Pure version was just perfect for me, but not surprisingly it didn't fit new Pure that well.

I also tested with different weather and lighting conditions, and no other Pure filter I've seen can come even close to what you've done. Fantastic job :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for your work and effort. I used the EVO GT ppfilter as my daily settings for quite some time now. Now i also tried out your new ppfilters. Especially the EVO GTS suites me the most. I am also running the newest version of pure (0.142) and i am also using your CSP Settings. There are few things that bothers me. In the ppfilter tab in pure config it says that the lua is active but below at loaded script its written none. Is this normal? And at night on a wet track the water from the opponents tyres look black and even in far distance which looks weird on long straights. And at daytime the colors look very oversaturated and not like in your screenshots (especially grass and sky). In CM i had to put the Saturation at about 80% that i get realistic looking colors like it was with the EVO GT ppfilter. Is there some other way to change Saturation ingame. The overall contrast is also quite low, can i set this up in the pure config? I also put my screen and Pure back to defaults.

Thank you so much for your work and effort. I used the EVO GT ppfilter as my daily settings for quite some time now. Now i also tried out your new ppfilters. Especially the EVO GTS suites me the most. I am also running the newest version of pure (0.142) and i am also using your CSP Settings. There are few things that bothers me. In the ppfilter tab in pure config it says that the lua is active but below at loaded script its written none. Is this normal? And at night on a wet track the water from the opponents tyres look black and even in far distance which looks weird on long straights. And at daytime the colors look very oversaturated and not like in your screenshots (especially grass and sky). In CM i had to put the Saturation at about 80% that i get realistic looking colors like it was with the EVO GT ppfilter. Is there some other way to change Saturation ingame. The overall contrast is also quite low, can i set this up in the pure config? I also put my screen and Pure back to defaults.
Hi. It looks like something went wrong with your installation. Please delete Pure completely and reinstall it.

Last edited:
Hi. It looks like something went wrong with your installation. Please delete Pure completely and reinstall it.
I did the reinstall and also use different CSP setting and now everthing works fine. and i m very happy with the looks now. there is only one thing, is it possible to make the shadows darker? Especially the shadows under the car?

Hi Amby, how are you?
In Pure config window, when I select the Pure filters, it shows a warning saying that the filters doesnt have a Pure script.

I reinstalled it but it doesnt helped. What should I do? Thanks in advance

Hi Amby, how are you?
In Pure config window, when I select the Pure filters, it shows a warning saying that the filters doesnt have a Pure script.

I reinstalled it but it doesnt helped. What should I do? Thanks in advance
Hi Lucas. The .ZIP contains scripts for all Pure filters. Maybe there's a problem with pure itself. Do you try to un- and reinstall pure? You can do this by using the uninstall.bat or deleting the files that comes with the pure ZIP manually. Greetings

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 46 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 18 34.0%