PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for Assetto Corsa

Misc PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for Assetto Corsa 4.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Amazing filters, on SOL it works perfectly but when I try to load _PureLIFE_EVO/GT/GTS the Pure script doesn't load. Any solution? I use Pure 0.102 (Nvm I solved the issue)

Last edited:
First of all, I love this filter, but I don'tk now if it is just me, but Life evo GTS lacks sun glare/godrays, which is a big deal for me, is this intentional?

First of all, I love this filter, but I don'tk now if it is just me, but Life evo GTS lacks sun glare/godrays, which is a big deal for me, is this intentional?
You're absolutely right. The Lua script was incomplete. It wasn't as easy as I thought to correct this without losing the look of GTS. So sorry for my late reply . I finished it today and will release it tomorrow along with some tweaks for the next Pure release. Stay tuned and thanks.

Amby updated PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for PURE and SOL with a new update entry:

New lighting, sun glare, godrays & more for GTS

Hey guys I hope you're doing well. Today I'll bring you the latest update of the PureLIFE Filter Pack.

View attachment 600187

A few weeks ago eriowl made a comment, that offered a problem in EVO GTS.

What you can see is that there are no godrays in sunset and sunrise but as I took a closer look to this I found out that there was a huge problem within...

Read the rest of this update entry...

New lighting, sun glare, godrays & more for GTS

Sorry, wrong .lua file in the 2.6.zip. Here we go again.

Hey guys I hope you're doing well. Today I'll bring you the latest update of the PureLIFE Filter Pack.

Screenshot_urd_bayro_gt3_monza_14-8-122-11-27-19.jpg

A few weeks ago eriowl made a...

@Amby - to answer your question after my review, I use Pure 0.115 with PureLIFE EVO GTS filter.
I've now gone back to version 2.5 of your filter, it turned out my quick fixes didn't work that well in other weather conditions.

@Amby - to answer your question after my review, I use Pure 0.115 with PureLIFE EVO GTS filter.
I've now gone back to version 2.5 of your filter, it turned out my quick fixes didn't work that well in other weather conditions.
It's a bit hard to balance it for latest release version and upcoming 0.130+. I will give it a try tomorrow. Thanks for your help.

It's a bit hard to balance it for latest release version and upcoming 0.130+. I will give it a try tomorrow. Thanks for your help.
Yeah, I understand completely. Anyway, I'm so happy with the 2.5 version that I'll just probably wait for Pure 0.130+ before updating to 2.6.
It's still nice to know that when the Pure update is released, I won't have to wait for a filter that is optimized for it, so thank you for that :thumbsup:

Version 2.7: Exposure fixes and EVO GTS for SOL

Okay...there went something wrong with my yesterday releases... I think the main problem was:

I'm taking part in the Pure dev program to bring you always updates in time when Pure gets a new release. But to be sure that my filter ist working with the release version I'm constantly switching between different Pure builds. It looks like that something went wrong in this installing/uninstalling process, so 2.6 got broken.

I cleaned my system today and reworked EVO GTS so it should be fine...

First of I really appreciate your work in this PPFilter, def one of the best.
Don't know if this is the desired look of EVO GTS, but it seems awfully underexposed on my end? It looks fine for a second if I look down and up again, it seems the autoexposure is kinda buggy.
EVO GTS Ver 2.7 - 12:29 Nordschleife - Pure 0.115 - with Scattered Clouds

Last edited:

First of I really appreciate your work in this PPFilter, def one of the best.
Don't know if this is the desired look of EVO GTS, but it seems awfully underexposed on my end? It looks fine for a second if I look down and up again, it seems the autoexposure is kinda buggy.
EVO GTS Ver 2.7 - 12:29 Nordschleife - Pure 0.115 - with Scattered Clouds
Could you try to reset pure settings? It should look like this. Are you using it in VR? Because you talk about looking up and down.

Screenshot_ks_porsche_991_turbo_s_ks_nordschleife_15-8-122-11-6-41.jpg

Last edited:
Could you try to reset pure settings? It should look like this. Are you using it in VR? Because you talk about looking up and down.

View attachment 600410
Thanks for the reply, I think csp or pure was just broken (maybe from switching PPFilters ingame too many times). I restarted my PC and now it looks as depicted in the picture. Sky is still a bit dark in comparison to the "ground" but that is just personal preference. I also use a controller to pan around :p

Last edited:
It's not a bug, It's a feature ;) But I must admit.... I'm not 100% happy with it. It still needs some tuning ;)
This is the cycle of PPFilters, forever tweaking haha
Since Pure itself is also evolving I guess that is normal.
Also found out that if you switch filters and configs ingame too much they do break. Sometimes I would get mega bloom on a filter, sometimes no bloom at all.

This is the cycle of PPFilters, forever tweaking haha
Since Pure itself is also evolving I guess that is normal.
Also found out that if you switch filters and configs ingame too much they do break. Sometimes I would get mega bloom on a filter, sometimes no bloom at all.
Guess what happens if you switch between different Pure builds too... :ninja:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea