PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for Assetto Corsa

Misc PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for Assetto Corsa 4.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Amby updated PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for PURE with a new update entry:

PureLIFE GTS PPFilter V 4.0 Weather Condition Test

Hi mates. A few weeks ago I shared a first picture of the upcoming PureLIFE GTS 4 filter. Today it's time for some video footage.

With the 4th generation of my filter I'm aiming (again) for stunning graphics in combination with high framerates and it looks like this one will be the fastest and best looking PureLIFE filter ever.

Ah and.... It's planned to be released within the next two weeks, so stay tuned.

Read the rest of this update entry...

so you're using the update feature to get views on your YouTube channel. that's lame. you didn't update anything instead drop a video there saying it's coming in two weeks. I don't need a ping for that.

so you're using the update feature to get views on your YouTube channel. that's lame. you didn't update anything instead drop a video there saying it's coming in two weeks. I don't need a ping for that.
Sorry but this is... How should I say ... Nonsense. Does my YT- channel look for you like it's worth getting"promoted"? For what? The two or three clips of a very specific content I'm posting within a year? So you can decide yourself if you want to view the clip or not... Or download the filter or not. Or whatever you do or not.

Last edited:
Sorry but this is... How should I say ... Nonsense. Does my YT- channel look for you like it's worth getting"promoted"? For what? The two or three clips of a very specific content I'm posting within a year? So you can decide yourself if you want to view the clip or not... Or download the filter or not. Or whatever you do or not.
you know what, my bad I was out of line. I apologize. I don't even know what bothered me so much. my bad dawg. we all gotta start somewhere and I appreciate your hustle.

Fo(u)r the win: PureLIFE 4.0 is here!

View attachment 732148

Hi friends. After moving to a new house and a lot of work with it I finally release my updated version of the PureLIFE Filter Pack today. I've spent a lot of hours in updating, tweaking, and optimizing my filters to bring you the best look and performance for AC.

The 4.0 version contains updates for PureLIFE (base), EVO, EVO GT and EVO GTS.

Additional there's a new filter that...

Hello!

Absolutely love the filter set, but after the latest update (using the supplied settings via direct CM Import) I can no longer take screenshots with the filter, they all have 4000x brightness, exposure setting doesn't seem to make a difference. Any ideas?

Hello!

Absolutely love the filter set, but after the latest update (using the supplied settings via direct CM Import) I can no longer take screenshots with the filter, they all have 4000x brightness, exposure setting doesn't seem to make a difference. Any ideas?
deactivate HDR

Can I ask why? I have the correct HDR settings enabled - would I have to disable this in windows? I've got a really solid HDR monitor so shame if it can't be used
Ah okay sorry I thought you were playing on a SDR display. There's a bug in CSP since about six month that causes over-exposured schreenshots. If you want to take a screenshot, disable HDR in CSP and let HDR and Auto HDR in Windows enabled.

Ah okay sorry I thought you were playing on a SDR display. There's a bug in CSP since about six month that causes over-exposured schreenshots. If you want to take a screenshot, disable HDR in CSP and let HDR and Auto HDR in Windows enabled.

Awesome, will do! Thank you greatly for the additional context as well. Very much appreciated. Keep up the good work! Love the filter set.

A suggestion, change the file names to have the version not just a (3) or (4). That is system formating to indicate a duplicate fil
Normally this is the case. But I was busy last night and wanted to deliver a fast hot fix... Simply forgot to rename the .zip. Sorry for that. GTS Version inside the .zip is updated to 4.1.1

Normally this is the case. But I was busy last night and wanted to deliver a fast hot fix... Simply forgot to rename the .zip. Sorry for that. GTS Version inside the .zip is updated to 4.1.1
No problem. Like I said not giving you s't, just an observation. Was my first time downloading it and I guess I downloaded at just the rifht/wrong timing.

EDIT: ignore, other cars are ok, likely problem with car.
Not sure if a CSP bug or ppf but brake discs seem to continue to glow even before the corner. CSP 0.2.3-preview1, Pure 0.254.

Last edited:

Final Tweaks & first beta of PureLIFE LCS

Hi friends. What a weekend. Ilja releases his latest CSP and the AC world was gone mad. Pure and all of my filters were obsolet and Assetto Corsa went into a new era.

View attachment 744957

My personal toughts about that: Linear Color Space is ground braking and brings AC into a new dimension in terms of correct lighting. Sure... at the moment we're all missing the great Pure features and look but I'm sure that Peter will bring it piece by piece for LCS.

Until that happens I...

The AC scene is already tearing apart after the seemingly unexpected introduction of LCS in CSP just a couple of days ago. I disagree with Pure having been made "obsolete", and by the way its developer at the moment is far from sure that rewriting Pure for LCS, at the same time maintaining the classic version alongside, would be worth it as you can read on his Patreon and Discord. In my humble opinion right now the future of AC modding is at stake and it will take a few months to see what's what after the LCS hype dust has settled.

Last edited:
The introduction was a bit sarcastic as you can read in the rest of the text ;) We will see what the future will bring.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.