proTyres

Apps proTyres 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jens Roos updated proTyres with a new update entry:

Add minor function and fix

v1.5.5 200522
- basic support for CSP tyre extension model parameter PRACTICAL_TEMP_RATIO
(beta, need testing with mods not using default values and not encrypted data.acd)
- fix for error when performance lut files had unexpected comments

v1.5.4 191027
- exit tyre pressure relative to optimal added to extended pit board info when entering pit lane

Example:

View attachment 375247

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
No smoke with particles, I found my answer.
Disable smoke in settings to off. Give best look. Still works but looks weird.

set particles extra heat to 2000 and density delay to 33%

Jens Roos updated proTyres with a new update entry:

Added support to read data.acd files directly

v2.0.0 200602
- support to read data.acd files directly, ini & lut pack can be forced from cars_extra folder if needed
- minor code tweaks and structure changes

Big thanks to XuCrUtZ (Live Telemetry app) to supply base code to read acd files within python, this would not have happen without his help :thumbsup:

If there is any issues with the ini & lut files, fixed Ini & Lut pack can be forced by place them in cars_extra folder, this will override any files in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have this error with this app.. Im trying to get the the root of the conflict/problem. But now I find myself lost, as i do not understand python or how apps work.

Was able to find the py_log and sim_info.py seems to be the issue. But which sim_info.py? looks like every app have this same file. The description says "conflict (index 0) with older version loaded by previous app" but i have no idea which app its claiming to be the previous one.

proTyres: Current version 2.0.0, init done
proTyres: Using folder 'content/cars/rss_formula_hybrid_2019/'
proTyres: WARNING sim_info.py conflict (index 0) with older version loaded by previous app
proTyres: This could cause proTyres to fail, update other apps sim_info.py or untick previous loaded apps

Any help would be welcomed. Thank you

full py_log.txt
CamberExtravaganza: Tyre data found for rss_formula_hybrid_2019 C5
CBV_FuelCalc: starting version 1.0
CrewChief Was Here! damage report ?
F1_DRS: not an allowed car closing app
## FFBClip section start
Car ID: rss_formula_hybrid_2019, Track ID: bahrain_2020, TrackConfigID: gp
FFBClip.ini read:
ReadOptions: targetgain: 1.1
ReadOptions: dynamicmode: 1.0
ReadOptions: maxtorque: 20.0
ReadOptions: dynamicthreshold: 1.3
ReadOptions: dynamicspeed: 0.013
ReadOptions: graphrefresh: 2.0
ReadOptions: displaymode: 1.0
ReadOptions: rb: 1.0
TargetGain:1.1
ReadOptions: path:
Combos.ini section start
Combos.ini found
loaded
Has section and option
Combos cargain:1.3
Combo loaded
Controls.ini found
MainGain:1.0
ReadOptions: rss_formula_hybrid_2019: 1.15
ReadOptions: manualoverride: 0
ReadOptions: ddtoggle: 0.0
Setting up the main window
proTyres: Current version 2.0.0, init done
proTyres: Using folder 'content/cars/rss_formula_hybrid_2019/'
proTyres: WARNING sim_info.py conflict (index 0) with older version loaded by previous app
proTyres: This could cause proTyres to fail, update other apps sim_info.py or untick previous loaded apps
SolWeatherApp userDir: C:\Users\TROCH22\Documents
[stereo_odometer] Starting.
[stereo_odometer] Added trip reset.
CBV_FuelCalc: Session type changed to 0
[SRSskin: error] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "apps/python/SRSskin\SRSskin.py", line 52, in acUpdate
ac.setText(newlbl3, out4)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'out4' referenced before assignment

Most common is the F1_DRS app, replace sim_info.py from proTyres in the DRS app.
It's backwards compatible, there are some entries in the older ones that are missing.

For unknown reasons, sometimes but not always, py files seems to be cached when same name.

@cerebralvortex game crashes once the game loads in. You see the car, then it crashes

@Jens Roos took your advise and looked into the F1_DRS app, I thought it was for the RSS F1 car. But upon reading some of the code, it appears to be for some other F1 cars i downloaded in the past and dont even use. The beep audio would be great if i could get it to work for the RSS car. All this time i thought it was for the DRS wings to open and close.

Anyways I just deleted the F1_DRS app and pro tyres is working now, no crashes.

Thank you guys for you replies and input on the matter.

check these two post

that might help, otherwise please attach your log.txt and py_log.txt and I take a look, never heard anyone with this behavior before.

New Tyre overlay is shown while the tyre has 1.0 grip ratio, however it's also shown during the warm up period that some tyres have (starts at for example 0.9 and reach 1.0 after a lap or so).

For end of life estimate calibration to start working, the tyre must start to wear, i.e the New Tyre overlay must be gone on at least one tyre.

that is not an option at the moment, if you want more detailed data maybe motec logging is an better option.

however, the ac tyre model do not really behave correct when it comes to detailed tyre temps so they hard to use for tuning, at least using traditional knowledge about tyre temps.

I had this app running great since Feburary no issues. I use CM with Sol and CSP (sol 1.6 and CSP 0.1.61) in VR (Oculus CV1) and never had issues with FPS. However I took a break from simracing for a few weeks and came back today to find performance was always 45fps ASW mode even on tracks I know where I should be getting 90fps. Dont have many apps other than Setup Market, VR Nametags and Just For Chat. I turned each one off to see if something was hampering performance and it was proTyres. If proTyres is on my head framerate instantly goes down to 45. I turn it off and it instantly goes back up to 90.

I completely removed protyres and installed the latest version and it still occurs. Anyone know what may be the issue? I love the app since the default tires app is basically useless.

Hi, can anyone point me in the direction of a good tutorial for this app. I searched youtube, but wasn't finding anything useful. Any help would be appreciated.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.