proTyres

Apps proTyres 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes, disable it in the apps section.
Haha!
I tried that. But it just turns on the tire temperature and plummets my frame rate! But I think it's the luts that are making a difference? They can't be shut off?
So I'm confident that AC has physics comparable to rF2 now but for some reason it's not getting to all of our wheels. When I run across someone else with the same problem, they describe the exact some experience.
Now my question is, and I mean no disrespect to AC or you guys, is there a way to tweak FFB as you can in PC1? As poor as their physics are, being able to adjust FFB makes it drivable.
And when that information is not there it feel and reacts like black ice in any sim.

Last edited:
yes, if you miss a certain car or it's not up to date, post in this or the ini & lut thread.
Very nice! Thank you!
The more I use it the more I stand by my first post. Maybe something else change by chance but I really don't feel like uninstalling stuff to break it again. I'm just having so much fun!
I mean it was such an improvement that I thought it might be a cheat, but the guys I race with assured me it isn't. They can't understand it either.
I will be looking for your donation link for sure.
Thanks again! Since I don't know who else to thank I'm afraid you will have to bare this responsibility for the time being. Lol!
But I have talked to others with the same floaty, unresponsive physics of AC's and am currently swoping ideas with one of them in a attempt to make AC work. I may not be very good with computers but try my best to describe what I'm experiencing as truthful as I can.
The facts are, I went from skidding through corners to racing and finishing in the top 5 in this weekends races in AC with steering filter and your app and luts.

It cause the game crash working with sol 1.5

Try start the game thru steam without CM and see if it helps.

If using shaders patch, try change this value to zero
[APPS]
CUSTOM_ERRORS_HANDLING=0 ; Custom errors handling for Python apps; 1 or 0
(in ..\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config)

If not helping, post or PM your log.txt and py_log.txt and I take a look.

It's a great mod. But I find it doesn't work with all the cars in my collection. Granted most of what I drive are mods, albeit high quality ones that are popular across the community. I'm not sure how the app itself operates so perhaps the information isn't written in a way the application can process. But it's a bit disappointing. I've ended up just reverting to the inbuilt AC tyre monitor as protyres doesn't work with a lot of my collection.

I don't have many of the cars Jens have on the lut package so, what I do is use an app posted here at RD called data extractor and it generates the files for protyres.
Just in case you want to test it @kenkenco

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea