PC3 Project CARS 3 | 'What Drives You' Trailer Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Ahead of the game becoming available this August 28th, Slightly Mad Studios have released a brand new trailer for the game, titled 'What Drives You'.
  • New trailer for Project CARS 3 featuring plenty of gameplay.
  • Project CARS 3 releases August 28th 2020.

Less than a month until release day, Slightly Mad Studios have deployed a brand new trailer for their upcoming Project CARS 3 title, showing off to fans plenty of beauty shots from within the admittedly impressive graphical engine within the game.

Project CARS 3 Developer Blog #1 | Design & Physics: Click Here.
Project CARS 3 Developer Blog #2 | Handling: Click Here.
Project CARS 3 Developer Blog #3 | Upgrades: Click Here.

Slightly Mad Studios are expected to reveal the full list of 200+ launch day cars and the various venues that are set to form the initial offering when the game drops this August 28th, with further news on the title and additional gameplay videos scheduled for the coming days and weeks.

Likely to divide opinion within the sim racing community, I'm very much looking forward to seeing what people think of this new direction from Slightly Mad Studios later this month.

Project CARS 3 is set to release on Xbox One, PS4 and PC August 28th 2020.

Want to discuss this new game with fellow sim racing fans? No worries, head over to the Project CARS 3 sub forum here at RaceDepartment and start up a new thread!

Project CARS 3 Footer.jpg

Well tbh even Forza uses tyre wear specs cold tyres on 1st lap etc..., not sure bout horizon... I think that game too because of the season system, summer adds grip, winter well.. you get the picture. it's hardcoded intro madness engine, they gotta add this as a patch, it is really mandatory.

About price, PC2 was fully priced at it's launch, it was obvious that that game would have the same treatement.

Not sure what to say after this had leaked out. It looked like some terrible mobile game at this rate. Why SMS? Why did you decide to burn the whole franchise to the ground?

Did anyone ever think that "I would want to drive my nice, fully simulated car through foam walls for points in AC, iracing or rf2"?

Not sure it's really fair to compare with those simulators. PC3 is clearly going for GT and Forza for which these kind of activities wouldn't be entirely out of place.

Another day, another pcars hating thread.

Used to defend pcars 1 and 2, not even going to defend pcars 3 in anyway. It looks absolutely, unbelievably and horrendously unappealing. They literally spent years gutting everything that made the first 2 games great.

what’s going on with their minds?
It's a combination of Codemasters's need to sell more copies to a wider audience, and SMS being unwilling to finish what they started with PCars.

Not sure it's really fair to compare with those simulators. PC3 is clearly going for GT and Forza for which these kind of activities wouldn't be entirely out of place.

GT and Forza doesn't even do this. Heck, even most Dirt games don't have this.

This is what happens when you hire a bunch of incompetent arcade games designers to develop a racing game.

Not sure what to say after this had leaked out. It looked like some terrible mobile game at this rate. Why SMS? Why did you decide to burn the whole franchise to the ground?

Did anyone ever think that "I would want to drive my nice, fully simulated car through foam walls for points in AC, iracing or rf2"?
according to this video sakitto is there, so the tracklist is incomplete. I suspect also carlist is incomplete since to me they seem quite less than the announced 200+ cars

PC3 Deluxe version preorder price only 89,99 euros here in Finland, it seems this is the best simulator ever, most expensive it is.

Only 3 weeks to wait, can't wait!!! (joke)

Deluxe what??
Is this correct?? 90 euros??

Wouldn't mind buying this for a bit of fun and expect prices to be around £30 on PC.

Any more than that ....I'll wait for others to test it out and get it once on sale.Am done having to pay Devs to test their games.

Some Devs might as well be banks.

• Deleted member 379375

Ah loot boxes :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea