PC3 Project CARS 3 | 'What Drives You' Trailer Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Ahead of the game becoming available this August 28th, Slightly Mad Studios have released a brand new trailer for the game, titled 'What Drives You'.
  • New trailer for Project CARS 3 featuring plenty of gameplay.
  • Project CARS 3 releases August 28th 2020.

Less than a month until release day, Slightly Mad Studios have deployed a brand new trailer for their upcoming Project CARS 3 title, showing off to fans plenty of beauty shots from within the admittedly impressive graphical engine within the game.

Project CARS 3 Developer Blog #1 | Design & Physics: Click Here.
Project CARS 3 Developer Blog #2 | Handling: Click Here.
Project CARS 3 Developer Blog #3 | Upgrades: Click Here.

Slightly Mad Studios are expected to reveal the full list of 200+ launch day cars and the various venues that are set to form the initial offering when the game drops this August 28th, with further news on the title and additional gameplay videos scheduled for the coming days and weeks.

Likely to divide opinion within the sim racing community, I'm very much looking forward to seeing what people think of this new direction from Slightly Mad Studios later this month.

Project CARS 3 is set to release on Xbox One, PS4 and PC August 28th 2020.

Want to discuss this new game with fellow sim racing fans? No worries, head over to the Project CARS 3 sub forum here at RaceDepartment and start up a new thread!

Project CARS 3 Footer.jpg

I just looked at the track list, which left me even more confused.
How do they think the game is worth £75, which such a poor set of tracks?
No Spa? No Silverstone? No Suzuka? I don't remember seeing Imola.

Well, go pay for your overpriced game and then cross your fingers that you get some decent tracks as DLC. Some months later of course!

I'm getting Ride 4 instead.

• Deleted member 197115

On Steam now

1. Just hope they fix the hpysics in this game.
2. What drives you? Gee, that sounds familiar.

SMS has made two huge mistakes with this latest video:

1. Not using a female driver model, which would have cause the outraged simdad's heads to truly explode
2.Not using Sean Bean to narrate it with "What Drives You...To Beat The Bastards"

I was expecting the absence of a female driver model to trigger the SJW's.

1. Just hope they fix the hpysics in this game.
2. What drives you? Gee, that sounds familiar.

I was expecting the absence of a female driver model to trigger the SJW's.

I was expecting the mention of a female driver model to trigger RWNJ's to mention their ridiculous "SJW" meme. [yes folks, SJW is yet another right wing nut job creation, add it to the long list of them...]

Another day, another pcars hating thread.

Used to defend pcars 1 and 2, not even going to defend pcars 3 in anyway. It looks absolutely, unbelievably and horrendously unappealing. They literally spent years gutting everything that made the first 2 games great.

what’s going on with their minds?

I just looked at the track list, which left me even more confused.
How do they think the game is worth £75, which such a poor set of tracks?
No Spa? No Silverstone? No Suzuka? I don't remember seeing Imola.

Well, go pay for your overpriced game and then cross your fingers that you get some decent tracks as DLC. Some months later of course!

I'm getting Ride 4 instead.
Hi, There is Silverstone in the Tracks section on the page. England is decently represented as in PC2.
Also, can't find any open wheelers except Chevy Indy DW 18 in Cars section.

Definitely going to check this out (once it's on sale). Bit disappointed that we're not going to get much in the way of visual tuning, as in aero parts, splitters, wings etc. Would be really fun to have a proper rival to Forza Motorsport in that regard.

Still confused about the decision to remove pit stops.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.