PC3 Project CARS 3 | 'What Drives You' Trailer Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Ahead of the game becoming available this August 28th, Slightly Mad Studios have released a brand new trailer for the game, titled 'What Drives You'.
  • New trailer for Project CARS 3 featuring plenty of gameplay.
  • Project CARS 3 releases August 28th 2020.

Less than a month until release day, Slightly Mad Studios have deployed a brand new trailer for their upcoming Project CARS 3 title, showing off to fans plenty of beauty shots from within the admittedly impressive graphical engine within the game.

Project CARS 3 Developer Blog #1 | Design & Physics: Click Here.
Project CARS 3 Developer Blog #2 | Handling: Click Here.
Project CARS 3 Developer Blog #3 | Upgrades: Click Here.

Slightly Mad Studios are expected to reveal the full list of 200+ launch day cars and the various venues that are set to form the initial offering when the game drops this August 28th, with further news on the title and additional gameplay videos scheduled for the coming days and weeks.

Likely to divide opinion within the sim racing community, I'm very much looking forward to seeing what people think of this new direction from Slightly Mad Studios later this month.

Project CARS 3 is set to release on Xbox One, PS4 and PC August 28th 2020.

Want to discuss this new game with fellow sim racing fans? No worries, head over to the Project CARS 3 sub forum here at RaceDepartment and start up a new thread!

Project CARS 3 Footer.jpg

The game will be AND is completely garbage as a arcade and sim to me, and it doesn't seem like a SimCade either, it's just bad and Codemasters decided to get a good franchise to just **** it up just like they did it in GRiD. I'm not a "extreme sim fanboy" like "everything needs to be a sim", I do like SimCades and even arcades from time to time(Like the great F1 CE) but PC3 is just bad overall, I just hope almost nobody buys it so maybe they'll get the message, specially after they announced PC3 as "realistic" and "it's a simulator". I did like PC2 as it was fun to race in very different weather conditions and go against the AI but this one isn't for me at all......

Well, that does it :rolleyes::geek:...I will be getting PC3 as I personally like taking the odd screenshot now and then :rolleyes::redface::roflmao:. Those fantasy and cityscape tracks in PC3 look interesting and something different to the usual IRL tracks. :inlove:.
Not to bothered whether it's arcade or not as I have all the major Sims to keep me personally happy in that area, so PC3 will be for more pick up and screenshot / drive pleasure :geek:;)...just something casual and different.

Over this franchise atm. I defended pc1 and pc2 from sim racing community. Here and even at SMS official forums. Now the shoes on the other foot I'm beyond disappointed with the direction this franchise has taken.

Now on the official forums if you express your disapproval with this franchise you are met with "you can't blame a potato for being a potato just because you wanted a carrot" what the hell is that? Of course you can, especially if you've been going to the pcars restaurant for years being served carrots ( though slightly undercooked). And if the restaurant owner said this new dish still has the same carrot goodness you could want even though it looks like a potatoe, who can blame you for complaining?

The game will be AND is completely garbage as a arcade and sim to me, and it doesn't seem like a SimCade either, it's just bad and Codemasters decided to get a good franchise to just **** it up just like they did it in GRiD. I'm not a "extreme sim fanboy" like "everything needs to be a sim", I do like SimCades and even arcades from time to time(Like the great F1 CE) but PC3 is just bad overall, I just hope almost nobody buys it so maybe they'll get the message, specially after they announced PC3 as "realistic" and "it's a simulator". I did like PC2 as it was fun to race in very different weather conditions and go against the AI but this one isn't for me at all......

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back