PC2 Project CARS 2 Track List Revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Project CARS 2 Track List Reveal 3.jpg

Slightly Mad Studios have revealed the full list of 60 circuits due to appear in Project CARS 2 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC this September.

The developers have confirmed 20 tracks will be fully laserscanned, with a total of 60 locations and 130 variations coming to the game, all of which are playable in four "seasons of dynamic weather".

Track List (Including number of layouts)
  • Autodromo Internacional do Algarve 1
  • Azure Circuit 1
  • Azure Coast 5
  • Bannochbrae Road Circuit 1
  • Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya 3
  • Bathurst Mount Panorama 1
  • Brands Hatch 2
  • Brno 1
  • Cadwell Park 3
  • California Highway 5
  • Chesterfield Karting Circuit 1
  • Circuit of the Americas (COTA) 3
  • Daytona International Speedway 2
  • Daytona Rallycross 1
  • DirtFish 3
  • Donington Park 2
  • Dubai Autodrome 4
  • Dubai Kartdrome 1
  • Fuji 1
  • Glencairn Karting Circuit 6
  • Greenwood Karting Circuit 1
  • Lankebanen Rallycross (Hell) 1
  • Hockenheimring Classic 1
  • Hockenheimring 3
  • Hockenheimring Rallycross 1
  • Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari Imola 1
  • Indianapolis Motor Speedway 2
  • Knockhill Racing Circuit 5
  • Knockhill Rallycross 1
  • Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca 1
  • Circuit de 24 Heures du Mans 2
  • Le Mans Karting International 1
  • Rallycross of Loheac 1
  • Long Beach Street Circuit 1
  • Lydden Hill 2
  • Mercedes-Benz Driving Events Ice Track 6
  • Mojave 5
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza 2
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza Historic 3
  • Nuburgring and Nordschleife 9
  • Motorsport Arena Oschersleben 3
  • Oulton Park 3
  • Red Bull Ring 3
  • Road America 1
  • Rouen Les Essarts 2
  • Ruapuna Park 5
  • Sakitto 4
  • Sampala Ice Circuit 1
  • Silverstone 4
  • Silverstone Classic 1
  • Snetterton 3
  • Sonoma Raceway 3
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps 1
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps Historic 1
  • Sportsland SUGO 1
  • Summerton Karting Circuit 3
  • Texas Motor Speedway 3
  • Watkins Glen International 2
  • Wildcrest Rallycross 2
  • Willow Springs International Raceway 2
  • Zhuhai International Circuit 1
  • Circuit Zolder 1

Interesting track additions to the game include a first officially recreated version of the beautiful Knockhill circuit in Scotland, an historic version of Spa and of course the now essential version of the Nordschleife... in nine different versions!

So after the recent car list reveal, now we know about the tracks, we've seen plenty of screenshots and we've heard about the options and eSports elements of the title. All we need to do is wait for September 22nd and play the game ourselves!

Project CARS 2 will be available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC 22nd September 2017.

Project CARS 2 Track List Reveal 1.jpg
Project CARS 2 Track List Reveal 2.jpg

The Project CARS 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for all the latest news and discussion around this exciting new game from Slightly Mad Studios. Check out the sub forum, get involved in the discussion and join our community as we await release later this year!

Last edited:
There's so much asset recycling in this series!

How much of the content is actually new?!

So...which tracks are actually new?! :rolleyes:

I take no credit for putting this list together, but here are the tracks that are new:

After many research, this is the list of new circuits with their respective layouts.

Autodromo Internacional do Algarve:
  • Grand Prix Circuit

Hockenheimring Rallycross

Knockhill Racing Circuit:
  • International Circuit,
  • International Reverse Circuit,
  • National Circuit,
  • National Reverse Circuit,
  • Tri-Oval Circuit

Knockhill Rallycross

Lånkebanen Rallycross

Le Mans Karting International

Rallycross of Loheac

Lydden Hill:
  • Grand Prix Circuit,
  • RallyCross Circuit

Mercedes-Benz Driving Events Ice Track:
  • East Circuit,
  • Full Circuit,
  • North Circuit,
  • North East Circuit,
  • South Circuit,
  • West Circuit

Autodromo Nazionale Monza Historic:
  • GP+Oval Combined Circuit,
  • Grand Prix Circuit,
  • Oval Circuit

Red Bull Ring:
  • Club Circuit,
  • Grand Prix Circuit,
  • National Circuit

Sampala Ice Circuit

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps Historic:
  • Grand Prix Circuit

Wildcrest Rallycross

Circuit of the Americas:
  • Club Circuit,
  • Grand Prix Circuit,
  • National Circuit

Daytona International Speedway:
  • Road Course Circuit,
  • Tri-Oval Circuit

Daytona Rallycross

DirtFish:
  • Boneyard Course Circuit,
  • Mill Run Course Circuit,
  • Pro RallyCross Course Circuit

Indianapolis Motor Speedway:
  • Road Course Circuit,
  • Speedway Oval Circuit

Long Beach Street Circuit:
  • Grand Prix Circuit

Texas Motor Speedway:
  • Infield Course Circuit,
  • Road Course Circuit,
  • Oval Circuit

Fuji:
  • Grand Prix Circuit

Sportsland Sugo:
  • Grand Prix Circuit

The tracks are awesome, people complaining about historic tracks, hmmmm ok so you don't mind if they only use new tracks,, you want to pay £1000 for your copy ?????. .. Me I like the favs, remember when bannockbrae was added, became my goto , fast bumpy setup," Nordschlief here I come.".
Takes time to add quality,
Great vanilla content is usually the best..

Even if tracks have been updated, we do have the weather options and those lucky enough to have HDR displays should see rather splendid addition to the atmosphere the game visually generates or accomplishes over the original.

Great video and wow, it sure does look very impressive and the ideas are stunning.

Love the way PC2 is advertising how the suns angle will vary and hence affect the way patches on the track will dry in the morning after a misty night, or after rain etc. Also how the rain that falls is tracked droplet by droplet and that the low points on the circuit will slowly fill with water pools from the rain etc.

buuuuuuuut.... if PC2 can do all this weather modelling and manage a racing sim on an average gaming PC, then why the hell does Canada need the worlds biggest supercomputer for weather modelling then?:O_o:
Maybe they should ring up SMS for some optimisation tips as they clearly need it ;)

Hope they pull PC2 off as they have been claiming, if they do it will be the best game ever for sure.
But i'm not holding my breath based on what they claimed for round 1

Snetterton Laser scanned, oh I would love to see that, considering I am 5 mins away

Lets see how good they "really" are and all those Laser scanned, what is this, a blank cheque???

Sorry, but I beg to differ, crossing that many continents for a full laser scanned tracks, that's a whole lot of money

Do you have Pcars 1? It was already scanned in that game like the 3 other british tracks (brands, cadwell, and oulton i believe).

>recycled assets

:roflmao:
so? they have more new tracks than AC for example has all together after all those years and few dozens more. How could anybody complain about it. Should they exclude Nords, Spa, Monza, Brands, Oulton and other tracks cause they had it in pC. Is it problem or it has something to do with pC being terrible sim and people are automaticaly disliking pC2?
Car, tracks and feature list are impressive .. lets hope they wont mess the rest again ...

so? they have more new tracks than AC for example has all together after all those years and few dozens more. How could anybody complain about it. Should they exclude Nords, Spa, Monza, Brands, Oulton and other tracks cause they had it in pC. Is it problem or it has something to do with pC being terrible sim and people are automaticaly disliking pC2?
Car, tracks and feature list are impressive .. lets hope they wont mess the rest again ...
Why would you spend months making the same cars are tracks again from scratch if you have a quality product , Worst people for recycling is codesmasters , but again why make new when you can update old ,

at one point all tracks will be scanned , maybe another 5-10 years every track in every game ,
so even in 30 years why would you make from scratch if you can update what you have ,
its called subdivision .

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back