• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Full Project CARS 2 Car List Reveal

Discussion in 'Project CARS 2' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +12,346
    Project CARS 2 Full Car List Revealed.jpg
    Slightly Mad Studios have revealed the list of machines due to ship with the upcoming Project CARS 2 game, including some impressive cars from past and modern motorsport.

With release across Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC scheduled for early September, SMS have upped the pace of announcements in recent weeks with confirmation of pre order bonus deals (details below) and now finally the full car list scheduled to appear in the new game.

Original only expected to contain 170 vehicles, it appears that PCARS 2 will now rack up the numbers to 180 cars from nine disciplines of motorsport and 29 motorsport series.

Project CARS 2 is available to pre order now for all platforms and comes in tow different packages, Standard and Deluxe -

The Standard Edition includes:
    • The Full Game
    • The Japanese Car Pack (Honda Euro Spec Civic Type-R, Honda Project 2&4, Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) Group A, Nissan 280ZX IMSA GTX)
    Standard Edition is available for Xbox One (£49.99), PlayStation 4 (£49.99) and Windows PC (£44.99).

The Deluxe Edition Includes:
    • The Full Game
    • The Season Pass
    • The Japanese Car Pack (Honda Euro Spec Civic Type-R, Honda Project 2&4, Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) Group A, Nissan 280ZX IMSA GTX)
    • The Motorsports Pack (Jaguar E-Type V12, Group 44, Panoz Esperante GTR-1, Audi V8 DTM, Opel Astra TCR)
    Deluxe Edition is available for Xbox One (£74.99), PlayStation 4 (£74.99) and Windows PC (£69.98).

The Cars:
    Project CARS 2 Group 4.jpg
    Project CARS 2 Group 5.jpg Project CARS 2 Group 6.jpg Project CARS 2 Group A.jpg Project CARS 2 Group C.jpg Project CARS 2 GT1.jpg Project CARS 2 GT3 Pt1.jpg Project CARS 2 GT3 Pt2.jpg

Project CARS 2 will be available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC 22nd September 2017.

The Project CARS 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for all the latest news and discussion around this exciting new game from Slightly Mad Studios. Check out the sub forum, get involved in the discussion and join our community as we await release later this year!

What do you think of the car list reveal for Project CARS 2? Which cars are you particularly keen to try once the game is released? Any cars missing you would like to see added in future DLC offerings? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 5
    • Haha Haha x 2
  2. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Ratings:
    +12,346
    Project CARS 2 GT4.jpg Project CARS 2 GT5.jpg Project CARS 2 GTE.jpg Project CARS 2 GTO.jpg Project CARS 2 IndyCar.jpg Project CARS 2 LMP1.jpg Project CARS 2 LMP2.jpg Project CARS 2 LMP3.jpg Project CARS 2 LMP900.jpg

• Love Love x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Ratings:
    +12,346
    Project CARS 2 Open Wheel Vintage.jpg Project CARS 2 Open Wheels.jpg Project CARS 2 Road Cars Pt1.jpg Project CARS 2 Road Cars Pt2.jpg Project CARS 2 Road Cars Pt3.jpg Project CARS 2 Road Cars Pt4.jpg Project CARS 2 Touring Car.jpg Project CARS 2 Misc.jpg

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Ratings:
    +12,346
    Project CARS 2 Vintage IndyCar.jpg Project CARS 2 Vintage Prototype.jpg Project CARS 2 Vintage RX.jpg Project CARS 2 Vintage Touring Car and GT.jpg

• Love Love x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Tobiman

Tobiman
    Premium

Ratings:
    +171
    WOW! That's a mightily impressive collection of cars. As a sim, this can't be found wanting in terms of content. Every category is filled with enough variety to make it interesting.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Haha Haha x 1
  6. James Nance

James Nance
    I like Race cars? Premium

Ratings:
    +286
    Definitely a good group of cars, not a mix match of useless cars.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ThatRacingGuy

ThatRacingGuy
    I drove 88 MPH last night... weird stuff happened

Ratings:
    +486
    I was like oh nice car list, Scrolled down to see some comments and there was even more!

Damn this is nice :D

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Haha Haha x 1
  8. Shadowoff

Shadowoff

Ratings:
    +56
    Where the difference between a Bentley GT3 Endurance and the normal GT3 version? Isnt it just one version in real life?

9. Tobiman

Tobiman
    Premium

Ratings:
    +171
    Yeah, i'm confused by that as well. The regular GT3 is called an endurance version while the RSR is called the regular GT3.

10. larre90

larre90

Ratings:
    +24
    Well... Aside from the '98 GT1, thats almost everything, we just saw in pCARS1 already, isn't it? Despite a few other and the uninteresting cars...

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Haha Haha x 2
    • Angry Angry x 2
  11. samcar304

samcar304
    Premium

Ratings:
    +344
    Hoping they get the 488 GTE/GTLM and the Porsche 911 RSR GTE/GTLM to complete the "Imsa! pack.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. James Nance

James Nance
    I like Race cars? Premium

Ratings:
    +286
    Probably has to do with some cosmetic differences.

• Like Like x 1
  13. larre90

larre90

Ratings:
    +24
    Dissapointing carvenue, regarding the

predecessor.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Tobiman

Tobiman
    Premium

Ratings:
    +171
    All the Porches should be new as well unless PCars 1 got a dlc recently.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo

Ratings:
    +458
    Yep, this is like getting a car in rFactor and count as a single one for each genstring variation :D
    Still almost all of the main current gen GT3 are there, only missing the C7 I think. First game that has this many at the same time I guess.
    Now if they bring more tracks in DLC will be great. Current list with only one Aussie track... :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. larre90

larre90

Ratings:
    +24
    Seriously? Marek & RWD still in the game?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Mantii

Mantii
    "The speed was ok, but corner too tight." Premium

Ratings:
    +47
    Wow awesome list! Almost every category has enough cars to make for some very interesting races. Of course more will be added as time goes on with DLC. My GT4 dream is finally coming true and some awesome cars on the list that we haven't really seen anywhere else. I just really really hope it sounds and drives as well as the screenshots we have seen.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  18. larre90

larre90

Ratings:
    +24
    It's called "Porsche". ;)

Did you see any Porsche up there?

• Like Like x 1
  19. samcar304

samcar304
    Premium

Ratings:
    +344
    The Marek and the RWD were community designed cars, I imagine they have kept them in as a nod to the support from the first game and they are pretty cool looking. Plus its a free license.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  20. larre90

larre90

Ratings:
    +24
    Marek & RWD were always inbalanced.