PC2 Project CARS 2 Track List Revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Project CARS 2 Track List Reveal 3.jpg

Slightly Mad Studios have revealed the full list of 60 circuits due to appear in Project CARS 2 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC this September.

The developers have confirmed 20 tracks will be fully laserscanned, with a total of 60 locations and 130 variations coming to the game, all of which are playable in four "seasons of dynamic weather".

Track List (Including number of layouts)
  • Autodromo Internacional do Algarve 1
  • Azure Circuit 1
  • Azure Coast 5
  • Bannochbrae Road Circuit 1
  • Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya 3
  • Bathurst Mount Panorama 1
  • Brands Hatch 2
  • Brno 1
  • Cadwell Park 3
  • California Highway 5
  • Chesterfield Karting Circuit 1
  • Circuit of the Americas (COTA) 3
  • Daytona International Speedway 2
  • Daytona Rallycross 1
  • DirtFish 3
  • Donington Park 2
  • Dubai Autodrome 4
  • Dubai Kartdrome 1
  • Fuji 1
  • Glencairn Karting Circuit 6
  • Greenwood Karting Circuit 1
  • Lankebanen Rallycross (Hell) 1
  • Hockenheimring Classic 1
  • Hockenheimring 3
  • Hockenheimring Rallycross 1
  • Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari Imola 1
  • Indianapolis Motor Speedway 2
  • Knockhill Racing Circuit 5
  • Knockhill Rallycross 1
  • Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca 1
  • Circuit de 24 Heures du Mans 2
  • Le Mans Karting International 1
  • Rallycross of Loheac 1
  • Long Beach Street Circuit 1
  • Lydden Hill 2
  • Mercedes-Benz Driving Events Ice Track 6
  • Mojave 5
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza 2
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza Historic 3
  • Nuburgring and Nordschleife 9
  • Motorsport Arena Oschersleben 3
  • Oulton Park 3
  • Red Bull Ring 3
  • Road America 1
  • Rouen Les Essarts 2
  • Ruapuna Park 5
  • Sakitto 4
  • Sampala Ice Circuit 1
  • Silverstone 4
  • Silverstone Classic 1
  • Snetterton 3
  • Sonoma Raceway 3
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps 1
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps Historic 1
  • Sportsland SUGO 1
  • Summerton Karting Circuit 3
  • Texas Motor Speedway 3
  • Watkins Glen International 2
  • Wildcrest Rallycross 2
  • Willow Springs International Raceway 2
  • Zhuhai International Circuit 1
  • Circuit Zolder 1

Interesting track additions to the game include a first officially recreated version of the beautiful Knockhill circuit in Scotland, an historic version of Spa and of course the now essential version of the Nordschleife... in nine different versions!

So after the recent car list reveal, now we know about the tracks, we've seen plenty of screenshots and we've heard about the options and eSports elements of the title. All we need to do is wait for September 22nd and play the game ourselves!

Project CARS 2 will be available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC 22nd September 2017.

Project CARS 2 Track List Reveal 1.jpg
Project CARS 2 Track List Reveal 2.jpg

The Project CARS 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for all the latest news and discussion around this exciting new game from Slightly Mad Studios. Check out the sub forum, get involved in the discussion and join our community as we await release later this year!

Last edited:
What is the point of having something like California highway and not Road Atlanta instead.... or Barber? Mid Ohio? Mosport? Montreal?
Only one Aussie track.
Super euro focused
Hope there is more tracks coming in DLC, a lot more

When are some of the Aussie/NZ tracks gonna get some love? Bathurst is fab and all but what about Hidden Valley? Adelaide? Barbagallo? Philip Island? Eastern Creek? Pukekohe? and the rest.

It's always the same old circuits, whilst that's not bad it'd be good to throw more fresh new ones into the mix once in a while.

Snetterton Laser scanned, oh I would love to see that, considering I am 5 mins away

Lets see how good they "really" are and all those Laser scanned, what is this, a blank cheque???

Sorry, but I beg to differ, crossing that many continents for a full laser scanned tracks, that's a whole lot of money

60 locations is nothing to sneeze at. It's roughly 50% more than Gran Turismo 6. Assetto Corsa after all these years only has 18, including the gimmick ones such as the drag strip. I understand that some people have a bone to pick with SMS, but try to be rational about it. Accusing them of recycling is just grasping at straws.

PC2 is a game that tries to do many things at once, so you also have to take that into consideration. They have to provide specific tracks for karting, rallycross, ovals, and even those weird ice events. And, no matter what you think of the game, all their tracks look fantastic. That quality doesn't come cheap.

Which one is that? I'm not familiar with the abbreviation.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Snetterton Laser scanned, oh I would love to see that, considering I am 5 mins away
Snetterton is my nearest circuit too (although I'm about an hour away). Going to be interesting to see how this turns out.

Not that I'm eagerly anticipating PCARS2. SMS have to prove to me that there's a serious sim on offer, not just a flashy screenshot generator.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back