Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Q: 9th
R: DNF

What can I say, I guess it was my turn to have some more bad luck this season. It is what it is. Certainly had the pace for the podium. Wheel went on the bum, went super sensitive with any inputs making the car behave erratic, undrivable really. With the qualy times, I would have been p2/3 quite comfortably. Same with race, big bummer but oh well that's racing. Managed to keep my head down and stay in the race to claw my way back to 9th after being taken out by gazza falling to last in lap 1, only to be kicked in the stomach and get disconnected with 3 laps to go. Really solid day! Racing! Smh

Press Conference
Q:
Do you like this circuit?
A: It's not my favourite track but i still like it.

Q: Does your car suit this event?
A: For Adel yes, for me probably not. :poop:

Q: Do you expect good racing from this event?
A: the first couple of laps will be fun. :sneaky:

Q: Do you prefer the up-coming Season
A: I have a teammate :D
Didn't copy the end of the question.
My answer is, I like the way it is but I think that Adam and Dom should be able to have the white and Green Bentleys.

Press Conference
Q: Do you like this circuit?
Yes, Watkins Glen has a nice flow to it.

Hopefully better than it suited Sonoma. But I don't know enough about it to comment.

Not sure to be honest, there's only 2 decent overtaking places I can think of, unless someone gets inventive.

Q: Do you prefer the up-coming Season Two race format or the current format?[/QUOTE]

Too new to say, so no comment

Let us know what you think.
Since there is an option to "Lock Cockpit View", same as using Assists it was decided by the Game Developers that it is an Advantage to run Any Other View, compared to other drivers in Cockpit/Helmet View. The Scientific results are still out on this, but I can tell you it's more of a Challenge to run in Helmet or Cockpit view. I've been told my several drivers that they would be interested in running Cockpit view, but only if it was locked in for everyone so not to give an advantage to any one driver. With the advent of the Crew Chief we now have a spotter now, something we didn't have before.

@mcnasty1 @Lucas Gortman @Globespy @2pfspiff @Joe Zarkos @PRT marcioj @EpilepticToast @xXMetalFlakeXx @Ben Wells @Young JP97 @Dalai toma @Alex Hinton @MillsLayne @mdaro @bigdaddvx2005 @docholiday600 @Robert Waddell @crazyspeederdan

POINTS AFTER ROUND 18 SONOMA SHORT

FNGTCS1SONOM.png

Well, BigDaddy was the reason I made all view available in the first place. He's since told me he would drive cockpit view as long as everyone else did. Like you he says he's about a second slower in that view. It's just another challenge to try

Yes I do surprisingly has a good flow and a few places to catch you out

Down on power slightly but handles well enough

Yes it's all very close but I'm focused on what I need to do

Q: Do you prefer the up-coming Season Two race format or the current format?
New format offers a lot more fun and two chances to have a good result. We should see new winners as well with the top 5 qualifying ban. Will be good I'm sure

Press Conference
Not a huge fan but it's fast n flowing, small mistakes are costly.

Level playing field really, result of high altitude effects. Car doesn't feel great here so far but we continue to work hard to find the pace

Will be an action packed race, Podium target will be a challenge

Q: Do you prefer the up-coming Season Two race format or the current format?
New format offers more chance for glory and a lot more action in the sprint race, will be a great season 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 159 87.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 30 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 26 14.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 54 29.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 67 36.8%