Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Slight issue lads. I decides to practice today, & in the process, my silver screw type thing that my wheels clamp goes into has completely shattered off. So there's 0 chance I'll be able to race on Friday, potentially a chance I could make next Friday as I emailed thrustmaster expressing my disappointment that something not even 2 months old has broke. But if not I will definitely be back for the next season :/ here's hoping!

upload_2016-1-13_23-46-24.png

@Adam Morris, do you know if this will fit a T300RS?

Slight issue lads. I decides to practice today, & in the process, my silver screw type thing that my wheels clamp goes into has completely shattered off. So there's 0 chance I'll be able to race on Friday, potentially a chance I could make next Friday as I emailed thrustmaster expressing my disappointment that something not even 2 months old has broke. But if not I will definitely be back for the next season :/ here's hoping!

Do You Know is the piece thats broken off metal or plastic ect ?

upload_2016-1-14_11-28-32.png

@LIAMATTHURSO I replaced mine with something like this they are quite easy to get hold of from any DIY store if this is the part u mean mate as u cant buy the actual clamp bolts for some reason take you broken one with you as long as its the same mm size thread does the trick and if u need they will cut it down to size for you length wise if its to long and wont grip the wheel clamp hope it helps

View attachment 117855

@LIAMATTHURSO I replaced mine with something like this they are quite easy to get hold of from any DIY store if this is the part u mean mate as u cant buy the actual clamp bolts for some reason take you broken one with you as long as its the same mm size thread does the trick and if u need they will cut it down to size for you length wise if its to long and wont grip the wheel clamp hope it helps

I'll keep that in mind, but hopefully as it wasn't even 2 months old.it'll be under warranty

View attachment 117855

Also looking at that that's not the part I need. It's the actually part the bolt goes into that broke. I have a spare DIY clamp I made myself for when I had a T80

Race #8
Zhuhai International Circuit
January 27th 9pm EST
3032139_orig-5530e955cfda9.jpg
Lobby starts at 8:40pm EST Invitations go out at 8:30pm EST
Comms: Party Chat unless we have more than 12 drivers then we will split room.
Practice: 20 mins
Qualifying: 20 mins** Starts at around 9:00 pm EST
Warmup: 10 mins
Laps: 60 laps
Start: Standing Start with Pace Lap
Weather: for January 23rd 1400 (Medium Cloud)
Assists: Forced Real
View: Any
Damage: Full
Mechanical Breakdowns: On
Tire wear: Real
Fuel usage: Real
Penalties & Flags: On
Race Time will be set for January 23rd at 1400 Local time with x5 Time Progression. Weather will be corresponding to location and time.
Driver List
1. Michael Watts / MichaeI Watts / BMW Z4 #82 GT-Pro
2. Brian Batiato / SpiffPF2 / Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3 #46 GT-Am
3. Joe White / bigdaddvx2005 / BMW Z4 #99 GT-Pro
4. Lucas Gortman / x Taco Lover XX / BMW Z4 #84 GT-Am
5. Jack Hopwood / ThePandaQu33n / Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT-Am
6. Dante Davids / Young JP97 / BMW Z4 #44 GT-Am
7. Sean Fleming / Globespy / RUF RGT-8 #11 GT-Pro
8. Ben Wells / Bot Zarf / Aston Martin GT3 #19 GT-Am
9. Eric Cline / McNasty0421 / BMW Z4 #83 GT-Pro
10.Tom Senchak / the Dalai toma / BMW M3 #14 GT-Pro
11. Nic Worsfold/ EpilepticToast / Aston Martin GTE #37 GT-Pro
12. Robert Waddell / Octoberdusk06 / Mercedes SLS #34 GT-Pro
13. Nic Hurtado / Cubansandwich45 / BMW Z4 #13 GT-Pro
14. Bob West /Sham455 / McLaren 12C #60

Last edited:
Message To All Drivers

. As the End Of Season 1 Draws to a Close We start to look ahead to Season 2 which looks like it will be a highly contested battle for the title but who will win the S1 Title thats the Question :) , Both Myself and Ben have really enjoyed running this League and hope we can keep it going only to get better and better down the line with all you awesome Drivers all off your ideas and support to help us better the League is much appreciated so thank you all for that sure we had our rough patches early on but we powered through them "literally" :) #More Power.

. Now I Also wanted to make clear to everyone With the GT4 league starting to build up its drivers we wanted to say that For The GT3 group we want fully committed Drivers that will see out the full season and that have the drive to keep going and race clean with respect for everyone myself included so its not just aimed at anyone in particular , of course people may miss races for reasons that cant be helped which is fine but you must now make sure u have to let us know 1 day before the race so we can arrange a reserve for you and so the lobby isn't delayed waiting for you when you arnt coming.

Alterations To Rules For Rage Quits

.It seems that the currently penalty's arnt stopping people from just leaving races after having a incident or for whatever reason at any point which causes lag in the lobby which can cause incidents in itself and it also ruins the race replays so we dont have as much footage to work with for the group as its usually messed up, with that said it will be 15 penalty points for a rage quiting as of next season which i hope will stop this for example by doing it once your putting yourself 5 points of a quali ban and then for doing it twice thats an instant race ban and so on Thank you all for your time.

Message To All Drivers

. As the End Of Season 1 Draws to a Close We start to look ahead to Season 2 which looks like it will be a highly contested battle for the title but who will win the S1 Title thats the Question :) , Both Myself and Ben have really enjoyed running this League and hope we can keep it going only to get better and better down the line with all you awesome Drivers all off your ideas and support to help us better the League is much appreciated so thank you all for that sure we had our rough patches early on but we powered through them "literally" :) #More Power.

. Now I Also wanted to make clear to everyone With the GT4 league starting to build up its drivers we wanted to say that For The GT3 group we want fully committed Drivers that will see out the full season and that have the drive to keep going and race clean with respect for everyone myself included so its not just aimed at anyone in particular , of course people may miss races for reasons that cant be helped which is fine but you must now make sure u have to let us know 1 day before the race so we can arrange a reserve for you and so the lobby isn't delayed waiting for you when you arnt coming.

Alterations To Rules For Rage Quits

.It seems that the currently penalty's arnt stopping people from just leaving races after having a incident or for whatever reason at any point which causes lag in the lobby which can cause incidents in itself and it also ruins the race replays so we dont have as much footage to work with for the group as its usually messed up, with that said it will be 15 penalty points for a rage quiting as of next season which i hope will stop this for example by doing it once your putting yourself 5 points of a quali ban and then for doing it twice thats an instant race ban and so on Thank you all for your time.
Why not do points down to last then there's a bigger reason not to leave aswell as penalty points if they do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 477 69.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 289 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 316 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 142 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 184 27.0%
Back