Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Q: 3rd
R: 1st

Car was average at best in the first stint @Adam Morris disapeared into the distance in front I had pressure behind from a few people early on notably @Junique_talent @Dean Ragan @Andrew Holmes but eventually pulled clear of trouble and settled into my pace. After the stop the car was a second a lap faster and back to what I needed very strange.

Let's face it @Adam Morris dominated this race and deserved the win but he unselfishly handed me victory with a lap to go a massive jesture and one I won't forget.

Perfect result to reignite our team championship chances to and that means a lot to us

Thanks Adam top man

Q: 3rd
R: 1st

Car was average at best in the first stint @Adam Morris disapeared into the distance in front I had pressure behind from a few people early on notably @Junique_talent @Dean Ragan @Andrew Holmes but eventually pulled clear of trouble and settled into my pace. After the stop the car was a second a lap faster and back to what I needed very strange.

Let's face it @Adam Morris dominated this race and deserved the win but he unselfishly handed me victory with a lap to go a massive jesture and one I won't forget.

Perfect result to reignite our team championship chances to and that means a lot to us

Thanks Adam top man
Well done on the win.
Adam was about to lap me and then he just disappeared

The space for next season, is that the offer to team with lance, also here's how close it was between me & gaz for 6 & 7 lol

Attachments

• Twitter848facc.jpg
    Twitter848facc.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 146
Q: 7th I think
DCed towards the end of qualy while on a great lap. P3 could have been there. Very annoying.
R: 4th
Had a great fight with Andrew. Shame for that stupid contact glitch. Could have ruined Andrew's championship. Thankfully we both survived. Then the rest of the race was me driving on my own. My tires were absolutely destroying themselves even though I was trying to save them.
Overall very happy with my performance. Did no mistakes. Very consistent.
See you all at Watkins Glen

Glen.png
So, two rounds left. @Ben Milden leads the charge by two points over @Andrew Holmes heading into the penultimate event. The inevitable happened at Sonoma, leaving Ben in the lead on the final lap to claim the victory. Watkins Glen should suit neither of the championship contenders’ car, but does suit their team-mate’s car choices. The close walls and high altitude means a challenge for drivers and cars; only the McLaren will not lose power here as it is turbocharged. The Watkins Glen circuit, a former host of the US Grand Prix, has seen many tricky races over the years. Who will take the win? Find out this Friday!

Press Conference
Q: Do you like this circuit?
Q: Does your car suit this event?
Q: Do you expect good racing from this event?
Q: Do you prefer the up-coming Season Two race format or the current format?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes