Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Q: P1 on a 1:33.8 - Fastest time of week!
R: P1. Well chuffed!
What a race that was, had an amazing battle with @Adam Morris all the way through. Nice job mate, with the pace you had you deserved a good result. Managed to keep him behind bar a lap or two which were very exciting trying to repass. On the downside, slightly annoyed with @Benjamin McCluskey because he could easily have let myself and Adam past out of the double right hander in S2, but even when I flashed my lights and moved around on the brakes, decided to back me into Adam and nearly make me lose the lead. Great driver from @Gareth Williams, got us some great points and is slowly but surely getting into the hunt. Closing in on you now @Ben Milden;). Another thank you I have to say is to @Thomas While, and the amazing job you did by getting out of the way for me and Adam to come through, I owe you one man that was very gentlemanly!

Q: P1 on a 1:33.8 - Fastest time of week!
R: P1. Well chuffed!
What a race that was, had an amazing battle with @Adam Morris all the way through. Nice job mate, with the pace you had you deserved a good result. Managed to keep him behind bar a lap or two which were very exciting trying to repass. On the downside, slightly annoyed with @Benjamin McCluskey because he could easily have let myself and Adam past out of the double right hander in S2, but even when I flashed my lights and moved around on the brakes, decided to back me into Adam and nearly make me lose the lead. Great driver from @Gareth Williams, got us some great points and is slowly but surely getting into the hunt. Closing in on you now @Ben Milden;). Another thank you I have to say is to @Thomas While, and the amazing job you did by getting out of the way for me and Adam to come through, I owe you one man that was very gentlemanly!
I was planning on letting you and Adam past on the straight sorry

I was going to say that there are several alternate starting points there... with no AI involved it shouldn't be a problem. Not actually driven the track in this game yet so must get down to it and give it a go :thumbsup:

Better check it out in that Lotus 49 Peter. How they wrestled those beasts around there, I'll ever know. Rain? :confused:. You will be me do my "Grand Prix" The Movie impersonation if that happens.

FNGTCBUGATTI.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play