Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Q.P2 Not The best Time I Could Do But Enough For Front Row :)

R. Had A Great Start Took The Lead Going Into Turn 1 and managed to hold that for the first couple laps, with not pushing as hard as i should Due to the car feeling slightly unbalanced on the first set of tyres and thinking that i didn't see what was happening when i knew ;) Team GWAH Pulled some Multi 21 into Turn 1 Gareth Released Andrew so he Could Catch Me and probably try slow me down for Gareth to take advantage which i was not going to let happen if i could, As Andrew was catching i carried to much speed into the final turn and caught the gravel run-off which allowed Andrew past :( i recovered and re-took 2nd having to fend of Gareth Untill he seemed to drop back while fighting with Lance,Ben and Adel. i pitted at around lap 17 and it allowed me to pull back the gap Andrew had to me as he left the pits i was only 5 tenths behind and from there on in it was me and Andrew separated by a half a second at most for 20 or so laps, Great Driving by @Andrew Holmes Defended Brilliantly and drove very cleanly u deserved the win dude one of best battles of my season so far but my hate for that Mercedes is even more hahahaha Not the Driver :) well done to @Ben Milden good points for M&M Racing "Lets Go Team" Now Onwards to Azure see you all in the Hospital :) #MorePower

Last edited:
Q: dnq
R: p8
Murphy's law applied in its best form for me here. Had a pretty good start, and my tyres were clearly not warm and so I had a big lock up going into t1 going straight on, weird but ok. Recovered to midpack eventually in the next few turns. Was very uncomfortable driving Infront of @Benjamin McCluskey hoping he wouldn't ram me from behind or divebomb me, managed to get away from him and tagged on to @Ben Milden with the aim of moving through the field with him on one of his awesome recovery drives but that was not to be successful, went around the outside of Crabtree and got taken out by him after Omari nudged him wide, pretty unlucky. Front end damage, had to pit twice, end of my race really, thanks for my team mate @Thomas While letting me by in the beginning of the race and at the end to try and get away from mcclusky in beginning and catch him in end to pass him. He also had his work cut out with his driving antics as well, poor team result but we managed to finished 8th & 10th but results show otherwise not sure why. Good race nonetheless, looking forward to Monaco!

Q.P2 Not The best Time I Could Do But Enough For Front Row :)

R. Had A Great Start Took The Lead Going Into Turn 1 and managed to hold that for the first couple laps, with not pushing as hard as i should Due to the car feeling slightly unbalanced on the first set of tyres and thinking that i didn't see what was happening when i knew ;) Team GWAH Pulled some Multi 21 into Turn 1 Gareth Released Andrew so he Could Catch Me and probably try slow me down for Gareth to take advantage which i was not going to let happen if i could, As Andrew was catching i carried to much speed into the final turn and caught the gravel run-off which allowed Andrew past :( i recovered and re-took 2nd i pitted at around lap 17 and it allowed me to pull back the gap Andrew had to me as he left the pits i was only 5 tenths behind and from there on in it was me and Andrew separated by a half a second at most for 20 or so laps, Great Driving by @Andrew Holmes u deserved the win dude best race of my season so far but my hate for that Mercedes is even more hahahaha well done to @Ben Milden good points for M&M Racing "Lets Go Team" Now Onwards to Azure see you all in the Hospital :)
#MorePower?

I'm probably going to be online tonight after 9pm EST to run some laps. Hopefully I can make one count. :p
That 7:11 was with a big lazy slide in the middle of the course. Not sure which way to approach the setup either?

Q: dnq
R: p8
Murphy's law applied in its best form for me here. Had a pretty good start, and my tyres were clearly not warm and so I had a big lock up going into t1 going straight on, weird but ok. Recovered to midpack eventually in the next few turns. Was very uncomfortable driving Infront of @Benjamin McCluskey hoping he wouldn't ram me from behind or divebomb me, managed to get away from him and tagged on to @Ben Milden with the aim of moving through the field with him on one of his awesome recovery drives but that was not to be successful, went around the outside of Crabtree and got taken out by him after Omari nudged him wide, pretty unlucky. Front end damage, had to pit twice, end of my race really, thanks for my team mate @Thomas While letting me by in the beginning of the race and at the end to try and get away from mcclusky in beginning and catch him in end to pass him. He also had his work cut out with his driving antics as well, poor team result but we managed to finished 8th & 10th but results show otherwise not sure why. Good race nonetheless, looking forward to Monaco!
Interstellar gang?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play