Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Just take a nap and you'll be fresh to go. I'm going to be pretty tired and un-able to focus by 9pm EST. I didn't mean to exclude the European guys, just no-one could agree to a time on the weekends and I didn't want to interfere with any other leagues for Xbox1.

Peter, when you get a chance can you Twitch some laps on the new tracks.. They have a High Banked oval now! :thumbsup: I may add one of those Configurations to the schedule if it's feasible.

Just take a nap and you'll be fresh to go. I'm going to be pretty tired and un-able to focus by 9pm EST. I didn't mean to exclude the European guys, just no-one could agree to a time on the weekends and I didn't want to interfere with any other leagues for Xbox1.

Peter, when you get a chance can you Twitch some laps on the new tracks.. They have a High Banked oval now! :thumbsup: I may add one of those Configurations to the schedule if it's feasible.
New tracks? Is there a new track pack released today or did I miss something previously?

yeah I missed it too.. came out late last night or this morning. I bought it before I went to work and looked at the new Aston GTE car. There is a new track that I didn't even get a good look at. I saw a brief video on youtube for the Coyote Ridge configuration. It looks like mostly a test track but it has A REALLY HIGH banked oval. I want to take the fastest car on the game out and drive it! $5 USD

Yep just found out no Pits... so this is strickly a test track! :(

Last edited:
Race #2 Silverstone GP October 7th 9pm EST
Lobby starts at 8:45pm EST
Comms: Party Chat* (May have to utilize two parties)
Practice: 15 mins
Qualifying: 15 mins
Warmup: 10 mins
Laps: 45 laps
Start: Rolling
Weather: Hazy-Clear-Clear-light Clouds
Assists: Forced Real
View: Any
Damage: Full
Mechanical Breakdowns: On
Tire wear: Real
Fuel usage: Real
Penalties & Flags: On
Race Time will be set for October 4th at 0800 Local time with x5 Time Progression. Weather will Hazy-Clear-Clear-Light Clouds with 2x progression. We will finish at Dusk.

Drivers Entry List

1. Michael Watts
/ MichaeI Watts / BMW Z4 #82
2. Lucas Gortman / x Taco Lover XX / BMW Z4 #84
3. Joe White / bigdaddvx2005 / Aston Martin GTE #36
4. Mike Daro / mDaro / RUF Porsche Project Cars #48 *DNS
5. Brian Batiato / SpiffPF2 / Aston Martin GTE #92
6. Eric Cline / McNasty0421 / BMW Z4 #83
7. Nic Worsfold / Epiliptic Toast / Aston Martin GTE #37
8. Alex Hinton / tha Sup3rN0va / Aston Martin GTE #22
9. Railer Cantrell / HRH 5 Racing / RUF RGT-8 #72
10.Sean Flemming / Prometheus360 / Audi R8 LMS #18
11.Chris Chavana / docholiday600 / Audi R8 LMS
12. Tom Senchak / the Dalai toma / BMW M3 #14
14. Bryan Milioti / MillsLayne / RUF RGT #41

Last edited:
yeah I missed it too.. came out late last night or this morning. I bought it before I went to work and looked at the new Aston GTE car. There is a new track that I didn't even get a good look at. I saw a brief video on youtube for the Coyote Ridge configuration. It looks like mostly a test track but it has A REALLY HIGH banked oval. I want to take the fastest car on the game out and drive it! $5 USD

Well, thats a shame but still worth a look. You could stil race some shorter races though surely? I'll check out the DLC's later and maybe grab it :thumbsup:

bit annoyed with pcars track dlc, they have great tracks in the game and was hoping post game they would just keep adding, I would be willing to pay for track dlc if they were some good tracks

bit annoyed with pcars track dlc, they have great tracks in the game and was hoping post game they would just keep adding, I would be willing to pay for track dlc if they were some good tracks
I'm sure there's more to come. They've had to be a bit circumspect with the DLC up to now due to needing to get the actual game to a fuly workable state and now thats done they can start concentrating on improvements whihc will include more DLC :thumbsup:

Well, thats a shame but still worth a look. You could stil race some shorter races though surely? I'll check out the DLC's later and maybe grab it :thumbsup:

Been there, done that. lol. We sort of turned into lobby racers at Hazyview. j/k. Limping to the finish wondering what happened...lol.

But hey, it's a good sign and sometimes you need a change. SMS have promised 3-4 ovals continuously. I'm sure in time, they will make it a reality, as they will the IndyCar. :inlove:

Spa Image.png

Spa Track Map.png
The Spa-Francorchamps circuit in all its glory; a high speed lounge for the fastest of cars and drivers, one of the most challenging drivers’ circuits in the history of motorsport. It is a favourite of a lot of the drivers, and has hosted many massive events in its time. The main events are the Belgian round of the Formula One World Championship, World Endurance Championship, Blancpain Endurance Series and now the Friday Night GT Championship. We return after the first break in the season fresh at Belgium, with @Ben Milden leading the title chase with a three point gap back to @Andrew Holmes and a further 11 points back to @Adam Morris. With Holmes knowing that he has to miss round 9 at Imola, he has to make up that deficit quickly, so that he cannot lose too many points going into the second half of the season.

HOT LAP of SPA

PRESS CONFERENCE
Q:
What steps do you think the league should take to create better racing for Season Two?
Q: Is Spa-Francorchamps your favourite circuit on the calendar?
Q: Which car do you think will be suited to the Spa circuit?
Q: Where do you aim to finish this weekend?

PRESS CONFERENCE
Q: What steps do you think the league should take to create better racing for Season Two?
Neutralise the set-up element as soon as SMS get their act together!
Yes.
Mine if I didn't hate testing so much, but since I do, it's standard setup for me!
Not last.

PRESS CONFERENCE
Q:
What steps do you think the league should take to create better racing for Season Two?
Neutralise the set-up element as soon as SMS get their act together!
Yes.
Mine if I didn't hate testing so much, but since I do, it's standard setup for me!
Not last.

Your so not feeling it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering