Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Different car classes every week! Let's use the total span of the game. You pick your cars at the beginning of the season, one from each category, and the calendar will be decided before hand but the car category is picked out of a hat close to race day.. So u can practise the track as much as you want but won't know what kind of car you're using until close to the event. I think of this as an all in one league. Sounds like fun obviously but know u guys probably won't be up for this. I just think tha it's more entertaining, the majority of the drivers get bored of one car type and all the practise deemed necessary to be competitive.

Teams consist of 4 drivers... A lot more fun the constructors and for those that have to miss races it's much better for the team constructors championship.

Just a few vague ideas for next season :)

After the 4.0 update it should be possible in online mode to set force default setups in the restrictions on or off.
Has anyone already try to play with these settings on or off?
I change my tire pressure and I saw no difference by default settings on or off.
Mayby I'm doing something wrong and I hope so because if this option works I'm happy because i like race where the possibilletie is there to turn tuning out.

After the 4.0 update it should be possible in online mode to set force default setups in the restrictions on or off.
Has anyone already try to play with these settings on or off?
I change my tire pressure and I saw no difference by default settings on or off.
Mayby I'm doing something wrong and I hope so because if this option works I'm happy because i like race where the possibilletie is there to turn tuning out.

Doesn't work

Well since its available for Forza, I hope SMS demands, or explains why they can't have 24 people in Multiplayer for Xbox at least. Seems that would be a big selling point for any Multiplayer game on XB1 if they all can do 24 vs 16. That is half a NASCAR field and that could be a huge deciding factor between deciding the old PS4 vs XB1 dilemma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes