Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

image.jpg
BREAKING NEWS: I have switched from Bmw m3 to the Aston Martin vantage from the next race. The M3 will be taken by @Adel Elsayed we both will receive grid penalties for this

SIGN-UP

We want you! If you’re a clean racer and you have Project CARS, we will be glad to have you on board! We race… as you may have guessed, on Friday nights with the start time around 8:00pm UK Time. This league is a league dedicated to GT3 cars, with a range of cars able to participate. The only GT3 car we do not allow is the Bentley Continental GT3, as it has a significant performance advantage over the rest of the field. We have an approximate 1 hour 30 minute schedule for the races, however the final race of the season has a 2 hour 30 minute slot as the race is double the length. To see the full calendar, move to the Event Calendar thread. All you have to do is read and obey the Rules and Regulations, choose a car to use, join a team, join a session with one of our experienced racers (@Andrew Holmes, @Adam Morris, @Ben Milden) and turn up on time! Don’t hesitate to sign up below!

Full Name:
* Clayton Josiah Chess Hamm
PSN ID:* UpwindThree078

Hey

I'm in my psn is UpwindThree078 I live in America though so time might be off if your in UK
Hello mate and Welcome to The League If U Can Add myself RDF1-AdamMorris or @Andrew Holmes AMH_Racing during the following week will get you online just to run round the track see where u are and fill u in on what you will need to know hope you enjoy it here

@Ben Milden
Important Update
After Long Discussion Between Myself And @Ben Milden We Have Decided To Allow One More Car Change To All Drivers That Wish To, But If You Do Change Car You Will Receive a Ban For the Next Event Where u wont be able to Qualify and start at back of the Grid for That Event

That would be your 2nd change. Two changes going into the 7th round out of 20. If you want a 2nd change, it should be more than a qualifying ban.

I have no idea what happened at Zolder. You guys said you were racing and now it's been rescheduled due to one disconnect? That doesn't make sense, and to add to that we have no rules on what to do when a disconnect happens. If we are making rules up on the fly, we got to stop. This league is being ran like F1 2015.

@Ben Milden

That would be your 2nd change. Two changes going into the 7th round out of 20. If you want a 2nd change, it should be more than a qualifying ban.

I have no idea what happened at Zolder. You guys said you were racing and now it's been rescheduled due to one disconnect? That doesn't make sense, and to add to that we have no rules on what to do when a disconnect happens. If we are making rules up on the fly, we got to stop. This league is being ran like F1 2015.
Couldn't've said it better myself

Sorry for Jumping around a bit, but I wanted to get as much action as I could. Caught a really good race between Robert and Nic. And of course Eric hunting me down at the end. Eric you're car looked a bit beat up!

Hey Michael, thanks for catching that...my video didn't make it past about 3 mins. :confused:. So I freaked out and started deleting everything. lol. But that was a great drive by Nic. I seemed to be a bit faster if you just looked at, say, the best five laps, but Nic was more consistent. Unflappable really. I think there was just one tiny mistake, if that, up front, which kept it close. Once he got the lead a couple of offs sealed my fate, as usual. However, the race itself was fantastic because of Nic. So, thanks for the race...it sure pays to be that steady. One day....

And Michael, more on your overall win in another post, but I got one word -- tenacity. You could have given up. Hell, I probably would have, but you didn't. Even gathered good points with a controller!!! F*ck me. lol.

And Mr. Spurrell, I am now officially alienizing you. In a good way. Michael, that's two in a row. Amazing, considering the MASSIVE difference in equipment and games. Alien? Yea. New category though. Not exactly downright speed like clockwork, but when you string so many fast laps together, in so many races, isn't that even better? I think so...."race alien" fits? Love guys like that IRL, who don't qualify that well but get some cars packed around them and they shine. I'm the opposite, if you stretch it. lol.

Snetterton (2) GP Qualifying:
1. Matthew S. - 1:54.548
2. Eric - 1:54.956
3. Watts - 1:55.067
4. Robert - 1:55.517
5. Boothy - 1:57.191
6. Peter - 1:58.058
7. Nic - 2:00.317

Donnington GP Results:
1. Matthew S. - 25
2. Watts - 18
3. Eric - 15