1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Event Calendar

Discussion in 'PS4 | Thursday Night GT Championship' started by Andrew Holmes, Jul 16, 2015.

1. GT3 S1.png
    Here is the Event Calendar for Season One of this league. It begins on Friday the 31st 2015 at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya for the Driver Evaluation Test which means all new sign-ups to the league must be present. This is a mandatory event. From then on there are nineteen races, including a double length, double points race at the Le Mans 24 Heures circuit at the end of the season. In the races, drivers must make a mandatory pit stop, any driver who does not do this will be handed a penalty. All events will be hosted by Andrew Holmes (AMH_Racing). Every driver must have all the other drovers as friends on PlayStation Network in case of an invite issue.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Due to a meeting by the organisers of this league, we have replaced the first round of the championship at Mount Panorama Bathurst with the Sakitto Circuit. Thank you for you co-operation.

3. Is there a specific time that we will start qualy and race? In game time i mean

4. I assume 13:00 mate but that hasn't been discussed

• Like Like x 1
  5. Adam Morris

Adam Morris
    (TNGTC) #86 M3 GT3 - O&M Racing Premium Member

i would suggest some day races some night races just to mix it up abit and depending on where we are track wise

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Obviously it's up to you to decided but how about having late afternoon with the sunset for qualy to be night time in the race or along those lines? I think that would be quite nice imo. But yeah, as long as we know what time each race is it's cool so we can practice in the correct conditions :)

7. Adam Morris

Adam Morris

not a problem when I next get a chance to speak to @Andrew Holmes maybe tonight? I shall put across everything and we shall make the in race times for the calendar Stay Tuned

8. Depends what circuit really, obviously the final event can be all through the day and night. It depends what circuits we feel are suitable for night racing

9. Will Dubai be a night race?

10. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Yes will start in the evening going into darkness

11. Adam Morris

Adam Morris

tested the start times last night race will probably start around 19:00-20:00pm Game time which will have slight bit of day time then the rest under flood-lights.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 8
  13. I'm not having fun!

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. NL-Jos

NL-Jos
    Premium Member

Hi there, is this competition still close?

15. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Sorry grid is full right now but leave your details and if someone leaves we will contact you. One driver is on a final warning

16. NL-Jos

NL-Jos
    Premium Member

That could be grate.
    PSN: GTG_Jos
    Live in the Netherlands
    Car: doesn't matter, wich one is Just available give it to me
    I'm not a very good drive but I love to drive fun and clean.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Sure we can find you a space at some point feel free to join us in practice sessions most evenings add any of us my psn is MILDENLAD27

18. NL-Jos

NL-Jos
    Premium Member

I wil add you.
    And after the next week, when i come back from my holliday, i will try to join.

• Like Like x 1
  19. mildenLAD? MILDENMAN27?

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Hiya mate, I'll put you down as a reserve driver for now as if someone doesn't turn up you can race. If any permanent seat becomes available I'll notify you. As of the start of season two there will be a second league so that will guarantee you a permanent spot if you're still interwsted come February / March 2016:D

• Like Like x 2