Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

@Ben Milden fitting team name as that's all you will be seeing of me as I leave you for dust on Friday night.
image.jpg

What's leading in the polls might not necessarily get picked but it will have a very strong influence on the outcome seems to be were all over the map here but yes you're right looks like the LMPs are a big girl favorite and the F1 cars are too so I will see which way we go but the F1 cars will have no assists in the Ellen Piekarz would definitely have a cyst because they do in the real world personally I would love to run a series of the next time without a cyst but that's just me
If I were you Robert I would go to the doctors and get some cream for those cysts... must be painful ;)

Who is Ellen Piekarz lol

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...ct-CARS-All-Platforms-Patch-3-0-Release-notes

* New – Friends Leaderboards – players can now toggle between viewing ‘ALL’ and ‘FRIENDS ONLY’ on the leaderboards screen.

* Enhanced Setup and Pit Strategy system – players are now provided with information regarding current and upcoming weather, remaining session duration, current track temperatures, and more.

* New – Force Feedback – implemented the ability via menu sliders for the user to manually tweak the menu spring strength, stationary / low speed spring strength, and overall steering gain.

* New – the Force Feedback Calibration screen now features a multiple force feedback profile selection system whereby the user can select a base FFB style that suits personal preference, and then tweak it further as desired.

* Enhanced Weather system – all vehicles are updated with new window rain effects, featuring dynamic rivulets, much more realistic looking water drops, and wiper blade trail effects.

* Enhanced HUD and Telemetry tyre info system:
- - Players can now see in real time which tyre compounds they are currently using, what each tyre’s pressure is, and how much each tyre is worn. Each individual wheel’s tyre graphic will fade out from top to bottom to indicate the level of wear. The tyre temperature display on the HUD now uses a smooth colour gradient fade to more accurately indicate temperature changes and match the display on the Telemetry screen

* Improved AI rain speed realism when using treaded tyres in the wet.

* Fixed the issue with cold and current tyre pressure mismatches in pitstop strategy, as well as cold pressure not being correctly applied in the tyre system.

* Enhanced Cut Track detection system – the system used to detect cut tracks is now far more accurate and 'fair'. Many tracks were reworked to address specific issues where the cut track detection was either too loose or too strict. Players will no longer receive warnings for driving off track in the grass and other surfaces when not actually gaining time by doing so. The new system provides for scalability in strictness across game modes, to match real life application. The rules enforcement gets progressively stricter from Free Practice to Race to Time Trial.

* HUD now reports correct split times to vehicles that are in the pits.

* Updated the Class logos used by Road cars to better differentiate the various road car classes.

* Players are no longer disqualified for running out of fuel after finishing the race.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...ct-CARS-All-Platforms-Patch-3-0-Release-notes

* New – Friends Leaderboards – players can now toggle between viewing ‘ALL’ and ‘FRIENDS ONLY’ on the leaderboards screen.

* Enhanced Setup and Pit Strategy system – players are now provided with information regarding current and upcoming weather, remaining session duration, current track temperatures, and more.

* New – Force Feedback – implemented the ability via menu sliders for the user to manually tweak the menu spring strength, stationary / low speed spring strength, and overall steering gain.

* New – the Force Feedback Calibration screen now features a multiple force feedback profile selection system whereby the user can select a base FFB style that suits personal preference, and then tweak it further as desired.

* Enhanced Weather system – all vehicles are updated with new window rain effects, featuring dynamic rivulets, much more realistic looking water drops, and wiper blade trail effects.

* Enhanced HUD and Telemetry tyre info system:
- - Players can now see in real time which tyre compounds they are currently using, what each tyre’s pressure is, and how much each tyre is worn. Each individual wheel’s tyre graphic will fade out from top to bottom to indicate the level of wear. The tyre temperature display on the HUD now uses a smooth colour gradient fade to more accurately indicate temperature changes and match the display on the Telemetry screen

* Improved AI rain speed realism when using treaded tyres in the wet.

* Fixed the issue with cold and current tyre pressure mismatches in pitstop strategy, as well as cold pressure not being correctly applied in the tyre system.

* Enhanced Cut Track detection system – the system used to detect cut tracks is now far more accurate and 'fair'. Many tracks were reworked to address specific issues where the cut track detection was either too loose or too strict. Players will no longer receive warnings for driving off track in the grass and other surfaces when not actually gaining time by doing so. The new system provides for scalability in strictness across game modes, to match real life application. The rules enforcement gets progressively stricter from Free Practice to Race to Time Trial.

* HUD now reports correct split times to vehicles that are in the pits.

* Updated the Class logos used by Road cars to better differentiate the various road car classes.

* Players are no longer disqualified for running out of fuel after finishing the race.
Is there something new amongst these. They look like a bunch of the things from the original patch notes?

When In the pits online what do you have to do with the pit menu? Close it? Save it? Or leave it and wait like you do in career mode? I entered the pits last night in a race selected 40ltr of fuel and it put in 109ltrs.

On race night last Friday I lost 30secs because I thought the pit crew where working on my car put I had to close that menu before they started.

When In the pits online what do you have to do with the pit menu? Close it? Save it? Or leave it and wait like you do in career mode? I entered the pits last night in a race selected 40ltr of fuel and it put in 109ltrs.

On race night last Friday I lost 30secs because I thought the pit crew where working on my car put I had to close that menu before they started.
Soon as you enter the pit lane and the menu comes up if you need to quickly change whatever you need fuel tyres ect as you do have to change your tyres during the stop fuel isn't a issue :) then hit close as soon as u can as they wont start work on the car untill you have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes