Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Just ran a few laps before work with a stock set up .best I got in the few full laps I got was 155 or 156.:/
Prob with less downforce could shave a sec or two..hope i have someone to race in the back lol..we still on for this today?
Don't worry Eric, I've had a really busy week so hardly been on track here at all other than to learn the layout.

Love it all the same, great feel to it with the fast corners and those kerbs on the exit of a couple really scrape the bottom of the car lol

No setup to speak of, messed around a little with tyre pressures to get the temps where I want them but that's about it really.

Should be fun tonight though, especially if we get a few more on track then usual :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play