Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Just ran a few laps before work with a stock set up .best I got in the few full laps I got was 155 or 156.:/
Prob with less downforce could shave a sec or two..hope i have someone to race in the back lol..we still on for this today?

Has anyone got the results I finished 8th on 29 laps but seen a table its got me 9th with 8th doing 28 laps?really enjoyed it,will have to work on set up

image.jpg

Yea, I think you did miss the pit fix. (And I agree 100% with you about the enormity of the patch in general). It says this, which is interesting because we were somewhat off with our various theories, myself included:
* Fixed an issue where AI drivers would remain stuck in their pit boxes when using accelerated time.
(remember, we always used accelerated time)
And hopefully this addresses the pit bug re: tires:
* Ensure that the Default pitstop strategy is set to the Active one on each session start, to prevent issues with previously configured and now irrelevant strategies being active.
And this will allow us to change on the fly:
* Fixed an issue in online races where the pit crew would ignore any changes made to the pit strategy once the player’s car was stationary in the pit box.

Admittedly, the last one is sort of vague....
lol must admit it was early morning when I read it.. Didn't realise it was always when accelerated time was used but odd that they haven't mentioned the other car in the pits being a cause as that was clearly mentioned before. The bit about changes made whilst the car is stationary is a bit odd though as it wasn't just whilst the car was stationary but also whilst moving along the pits as far as I understood it from those complaining about it.

Fingers crossed that this does the job though :thumbsup:

Reactions: Rob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering