Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

New Brake Mod!
get

I'll sign up (Benjamin McCluskey) mark3343 or Boy_RaXer14
Which one you gonna use mate? If you could choose just one and stick with it that would be great. And also, there is a team slot open beside @Ronnie Dewey if you two want to pair up. Plus you'll need to choose a car (BMW Z4 is full and Bentley is banned), doesn't have to be the same as Ronnie if you do decide to team up. Finally you'll either need to go into a session with either me, @Adam Morris or @Ben Milden before the first race (tomorrow night)

SIGN-UP
We want you! If you’re a clean racer and you have Project CARS, we will be glad to have you on board! We race… as you may have guessed, on Friday nights with the start time around 8:00pm UK Time. This league is a league dedicated to GT3 cars, with a range of cars able to participate. The only GT3 car we do not allow is the Bentley Continental GT3, as it has a significant performance advantage over the rest of the field. We have an approximate 1 hour 30 minute schedule for the races, however the final race of the season has a 2 hour 30 minute slot as the race is double the length. To see the full calendar, move to the Event Calendar thread. All you have to do is read and obey the Rules and Regulations, choose a car to use, join a team, join a session with one of our experienced racers (@Andrew Holmes, @Adam Morris, @Ben Milden) and turn up on time! Don’t hesitate to sign up below!
Full Name:
PSN ID:*
View attachment 101459

My full name is Kevin Weixler and my psn-id is NuminexHDx. I hope it isn't too late too sign up. ;) And if I am not to late I would like to drive the Aston Martin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 194 67.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 124 43.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 132 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 56 19.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 79 27.4%
Back