Project 2022 - Ultimate Edition(New Gameplay)

Skins Project 2022 - Ultimate Edition(New Gameplay) 2022-05-17

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello my friend
Thank you for the MOD you made, great work
Since I'm playing MY TEAM, my team's vehicles are at least 2.5 seconds slower than other vehicles in these mods, can you work to balance this?

Since I live in Turkey, the translation was done with GOOGLE...

Last edited:
So ive installed the mod everything was great untill i got into quali (im playing my team) and ive been shocked the ai did a 1:19.2 around bahrain while my team even tho being the best on the grid where only setting 1:24.4's and theres so much unequality between my team and the other cars on the grid how do i fix this?

If I only wanted to get the performance part out of this mod, all I need to do is export the xml file from your team.erp's, right? I use the EasyERP modding system and it crashes the game after I start a race and the main thing I want to try with this mod is the performace aspect. Not that the other parts are bad!

Last edited:
Hi, great mod, I used this without problem. Now I'm trying to install the new Ultimate Edition, but I have some problem. I can't make it work with EasyERP Archiver. It has problems with the Audio folder. How do I install this? Also, how do I install the new RB livery? Thanks

I have a problem with loading it up, when i enter the game i have the health warning about seizure all the time and it can't load
is there a way to fix it? I copied the 2021_asset_group and audio into the f1 2021 folder
Im using the ultimate edition of the mod and i even reinstalled the game

Last edited:
I have a problem with loading it up, when i enter the game i have the health warning about seizure all the time and it can't load
is there a way to fix it? I copied the 2021_asset_group and audio into the f1 2021 folder
Im using the ultimate edition of the mod and i even reinstalled the game
got the same problem since the 1.13 Update.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back