Project 2022 - Ultimate Edition(New Gameplay)

Skins Project 2022 - Ultimate Edition(New Gameplay) 2022-05-17

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 1946917

Hello JamieG18,

I have taken the liberty of change the design of the Williams team a bit. I have replaced the Martini logo with a symmetrical "W" and Lavazza on top for the Martini logo.

I hope you like my idea and kind regards, I hope you don't mind.

Thanks.

(Google translator)
View attachment 505813
Great! would you able to replace the Sofina rear wing logos that says Martini instead?

Great! would you able to replace the Sofina rear wing logos that says Martini instead?
Hello Markpereira15:

I have tried to implement it as best as possible, but I think I can do better.

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-27 at 20.33.17.jpeg

• Deleted member 1946917

Hello Markpereira15:

I have tried to implement it as best as possible, but I think I can do better.

View attachment 505835
It's great man, maybe a red border instead of the gold? would love a download link, Latifi left Williams on my career mode so this would work perfectly!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 1946917

I could pass you the file but I need to have permission from the creator, as I don't want to disrespect the him.

If I have permission from the creator, I'll pass the file to you.
Yeah fair enough man

• Deleted member 1946917

Okey, thanks for answer.
Hey man, was gonna DM but can't send this pic for some reason, i've got another idea for you, maybe replacing the Sofina and Lavazza logos here on the front wing with Martini and something else? would be great

Attachments

• 2021-09-28 (1).png
    2021-09-28 (1).png
    648.8 KB · Views: 57
Hey man, was gonna DM but can't send this pic for some reason, i've got another idea for you, maybe replacing the Sofina and Lavazza logos here on the front wing with Martini and something else? would be great
I have changed Lavazza for Petrobras and Sofina for Martini.

The file is in the same link that I shared with you (Markpereira15) by private message.
I have a JamieG18's Aston Martin with the AMR not reversed on the other side of the car, for whoever wants it.

I will make a submod for the JamieG18's mod with this Williams and with the Aston Martin.

Williams2.jpeg

Williams1.jpeg

New Sponsors.jpeg

aston2.jpeg

aston1.jpeg

aston3.jpeg

Attachments

• aston1.jpeg
    aston1.jpeg
    263.1 KB · Views: 47
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-09-27 at 17.59.28.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-09-27 at 17.59.28.jpeg
    369.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Deleted member 1946917

I have changed Lavazza for Petrobras and Sofina for Martini.

The file is in the same link that I shared with you (Markpereira15) by private message.
I have a JamieG18's Aston Martin with the AMR not reversed on the other side of the car, for whoever wants it.

I will make a submod for the JamieG18's mod with this Williams and with the Aston Martin.

View attachment 506005

View attachment 506004

View attachment 505998

View attachment 506000

View attachment 505999

View attachment 506002
Awesome, definitely share that AMR too, great job!

Tried the mod out for a couple of races and noticed an interesting aspect, the fuel is eaten through so quickly. I must start the 50% race with +5.00 laps of fuel just to finish the race, is that intended or am I getting a bug?

Tried the mod out for a couple of races and noticed an interesting aspect, the fuel is eaten through so quickly. I must start the 50% race with +5.00 laps of fuel just to finish the race, is that intended or am I getting a bug?
Nope it's a known problem that the fuel is burning too quickly, I plan to release a fix this weekend

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back