Project 2022 - Ultimate Edition(New Gameplay)

Skins Project 2022 - Ultimate Edition(New Gameplay) 2022-05-17

Login or Register an account to download this content
Excited to try the 2022 mod.
Is there a way to keep the standard liveries and run the updated engine/car physics model? Just curious before I go through the arduous install.
I think that the only way would be to export each team's XML file from the ERP file by using Ego ERP archive, to import it back to your team's folder. I will do that with ModularMods because it's easier!

because it says in the myteam installation guide
Download F1 2022 Regulations mod and copy only the myteam and fom car files
into the teams folder inside the F1 directory
but there arnt any myteam or fom files in ur mod,
get back to me asap

JamieG18 updated Project 2022 - Ultimate Edition(New Gameplay) with a new update entry:

Project 2022 Final Update

Project 2022 Final Update:
- This will be the final gameplay update for Project 2022 so there will be no more new content for this mod. I will however continue to update the mod if any new game updates in the future stop it working

What's changed?
- The final update includes reworks to all the liveries some major and some just small updates to the finish
- Most of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How do I get this to work with MyTeam? My teammates car is way slower than everyone even in the second season? If anyone can help it would be appreciated.
Can you check for me that you've installed a file into the active folder named something like "performance_myteam" or something along those lines

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back