Project 2022 - Ultimate Edition(New Gameplay)

Skins Project 2022 - Ultimate Edition(New Gameplay) 2022-05-17

Login or Register an account to download this content
Capture.JPG

yes that's what i meant about save. Thanks for your response and sorry for not posting in the right place. I would correct this in the future ;)

The Current version keeps crashing on my side. Can't figure out why. Only tested it at spa in my team. Don't know if the circuit is the problem.
It's the first I'm hearing of this issue so I'd imagine it's most likely to do with your installation. I'd recommend verifying your files, reinstalling and see if that works

I downloaded the latest version, but @ my team mode it seems liike every car on the grid have the new regulations but mine doesn't
Yeah this mod doesn't include files for myteam. I'd recommend that you download the base files mod I released which includes files for myteam

Hey is there an Update for the Next Days because since the F1 Update from Yesterday The Box looks Muddy even if i Repair the Game and install the Mod again the Box looks Muddy :(

JamieG18 updated Project 2022 - Ultimate Edition(New 2022 Cars) with a new update entry:

Update 2.1.0: Patch 1.2 Fix

Update 2.1.0:
- Fixed issues caused by Patch 1.2.

Known persisting bugs:
- Blurred numbers on the red bull livery. I believe this is to do with the mapping of a new livery but as it isn't a permanent update I believe this should resolve itself when the old livery returns.
If you have any other issues then please let me know in the discussion thread or on discord

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have Still Muddy Textures in the Box
here is one Picture of it https://prnt.sc/1w9fuee
oh and is it possible to get Helmets for some teams cause if i insert some mod helmets some teams got there old livery and your Drive Suit gets Muddy too

i also Read that you want to do some Sponsorboards for the Future why do you dont make an partnership with Slendis which made some Sponsorboards ^^

Last edited:
It's the first I'm hearing of this issue so I'd imagine it's most likely to do with your installation. I'd recommend verifying your files, reinstalling and see if that works
Did all of that still the same issue. It seems to be an issue with the engine sound, cause that is not there at all and then after afew seconds the game just crashes am I maybe deleting to many files in the sound files part?

Did all of that still the same issue. It seems to be an issue with the engine sound, cause that is not there at all and then after afew seconds the game just crashes am I maybe deleting to many files in the sound files part?
Yeah I wouldn't delete any files otherwise the mod won't work

I have Still Muddy Textures in the Box
here is one Picture of it https://prnt.sc/1w9fuee
oh and is it possible to get Helmets for some teams cause if i insert some mod helmets some teams got there old livery and your Drive Suit gets Muddy too

i also Read that you want to do some Sponsorboards for the Future why do you dont make an partnership with Slendis which made some Sponsorboards ^^
Yeah if you copy other helmets across that will overwrite the copy & paste and cause issues, in terms of sponsorboards I have a chat with Slendis but he wants to wait till he's done all the season ones which is fair enough. I will also have a look into the garage issues

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 131 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.2%