Project 20

MGP20 Project 20 V1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Did not want to spend much time - so here is a table I identified some values:

Attachments

• Table_1.jpg
    Table_1.jpg
    657.9 KB · Views: 113
Interesting - in Moto3 class I entered MinDryRace skill 0.55 - low value for all riders (max still the same 0.95 - 0.99), and - it produced spectacular race, several crashes in the first corner, because those riders, who are unlucky and get lower random skill value, brake earlier before the corner and some others who qualified worse, but are faster (higher skill value generated in particular race) just bumped into them... But overall gaps were not bigger, just positions were changing faster. J.Masia during 1 lap dropped from 1st to 4th... unpredictable races...

Especially now, (Dovi in Q1) it seems that those multipliers should have wide ranges in columns Q R and S T. I had effect of good randomization, who takes part in Q1 and who goes directly to Q2 (if not making practice sessions!) when I had:
Best riders: 1.00 - 1.03
worst, bad riders 1.005 - 1.035
I changed both Q, R and S, T columns with the same pair, I mean value in Q is the same as in S, and R=T. When I did just S and T, it was not enough.

Especially now, (Dovi in Q1) it seems that those multipliers should have wide ranges in columns Q R and S T. I had effect of good randomization, who takes part in Q1 and who goes directly to Q2 (if not making practice sessions!) when I had:
Best riders: 1.00 - 1.03
worst, bad riders 1.005 - 1.035
I changed both Q, R and S, T columns with the same pair, I mean value in Q is the same as in S, and R=T. When I did just S and T, it was not enough.
Mir has to be fighting for top 5 and Binder ,Pol and Miguel should battle for top 6 please. Zarco for top 8.

[QUOTE = "Marg, post: 3242015, membro: 244228"]
Interessante - in Moto3 sono entrato in MinDryRace abilità 0,55 - valore basso per tutti i piloti (max sempre lo stesso 0,95 - 0,99), e - ha prodotto una gara spettacolare, diverse cadute alla prima curva, perché quei piloti, che sono sfortunati e si abbassano valore di abilità casuale, freno prima della curva e alcuni altri che si sono qualificati peggio, ma sono più veloci (un valore di abilità più alto generato in una gara particolare) si sono imbattuti in loro ... Ma i divari complessivi non erano più grandi, solo le posizioni stavano cambiando più velocemente. J.Masia durante 1 giro è sceso dal 1 ° al 4 ° ... gare imprevedibili ...
[/CITAZIONE]
come hai fatto a farlo?

Guarda qui:

I guess you can release the patch now.
Things to note:
• Rins and Mir have to fight for victory every race .
•Binder ,Pol and Miguel have to fight for podium every race.
•Pecco has to fight for podium.
•Crutchlow,Alex Marquez, Petrucci all have to be demoted as they are fighting for top 5 in the game right now.
•Rossis performance has to improve a little too.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.