MGP20 Another update today

MOTOGP™20 – RELEASED NOTE
PS4 1.0.9 – XBOX ONE 1.0.0.12 – PC
Discover what’s new on this latest MotoGP™20 patch note.

moto2_2-1.jpg

-Moto2™ and Moto3™ classes updated in 3D models and liveries.

-Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup class added.

-Performance improvement (PC)

-Photo mode on Xbox One X fixed (X1)

-Helmet view: fix on Xbox One HDR setting (opaque visor)(X1)

-Added MT Helmets KRE model.

-Sound improvements: dynamic reflections added.

-Online: fix on disconnected players removed from race earlier.

-Kymiring: fixed automatic brake distances.

-AI: various fixes for falls in qualifying and warmup.

Well, i will repeat what you've been tell to me, for uasset file, we edit with HxD editor (just the bold you have shown) and the uexp just rename, if i want bike D same faster like bike A, cpy the bike a and rename to bike D ? Am i right? And one more, how about mark marqez? I see he has worse qp result, he just on p13 , what you did to him to make worse qualify result? Or just make his bike slower iti means will generate slower qualif time??

Yes, this is that way. But about M.Marquez - there seem to be separate values for time generation and "real" speed on track. For example, - in Moto3 B.Baltus could "generate" almost pole, but he quickly drops back during the race. In Moto2 - opposite M.Bezzechi was 25th on the grid (if skipping qualifying), but quickly goes up the standings during the race... In AIskill.uexp:
Pattern - it is top of the file RED OUTLINE shows race skills (Max Min???), but blue - Qualify time generation (if session skipped!). If qualify is done in real time, race skills matter. Green outline also shows values, but I have no clue what are they (error probability? aggression? because weak and strong rider can have the same values).
AI-skills.jpg

bruh you did it well, what a fantastic job you've did, but i feel more fun to play the game especially on moto3 and moto2, really unpredictable hahaha, but i'm really confused why you can EDIT and UNDERSAND that value, it looks not editable beacause i see no number, just the strange and foreign code, is that other , can you tell me ? i'm really want to know haha, or we must use other software to make that file understandable? thank you before !

Yes, this is that way. But about M.Marquez - there seem to be separate values for time generation and "real" speed on track. For example, - in Moto3 B.Baltus could "generate" almost pole, but he quickly drops back during the race. In Moto2 - opposite M.Bezzechi was 25th on the grid (if skipping qualifying), but quickly goes up the standings during the race... In AIskill.uexp:
Pattern - it is top of the file RED OUTLINE shows race skills (Max Min???), but blue - Qualify time generation (if session skipped!). If qualify is done in real time, race skills matter. Green outline also shows values, but I have no clue what are they (error probability? aggression? because weak and strong rider can have the same values).
View attachment 389601
bruh you did it well, what a fantastic job you've did, but i feel more fun to play the game especially on moto3 and moto2, really unpredictable hahaha, but i'm really confused why you can EDIT and UNDERSAND that value, it looks not editable beacause i see no number, just the strange and foreign code, is that other , can you tell me ? i'm really want to know haha, or we must use other software to make that file understandable? thank you before !
Yes, I think only "Milestone" can read them. They have special software... we can only see these "hieroglyphs"...
How do you tell these value belongs to whom and .etc ?. And my file looks different from you, I assume you using older game version, i've the latest update. I'm also interested about this lol, because previously I can change hair color from changing values in .uexp file, the difference is in material_instance file we can export them to .txt using umodel and looks for float rgb values then convert them in hexadecimal value and you can search it in the .uexp file. But for this file, how do you find the right values?

1595664104085.png

Last edited:
How do you tell these value belongs to whom and .etc ?. And my file looks different from you, I assume you using older game version, i've the latest update. I'm also interested about this lol, because previously I can change hair color from changing values in .uexp file, the difference is in material_instance file we can export them to .txt using umodel and looks for float rgb values then convert them in hexadecimal value and you can search it in the .uexp file. But for this file, how do you find the right values?

View attachment 392087
I assume he just used trial and error, that's what I did for the gauge and physics files for example

View attachment 392087

It turns out my files that were outdated lol, I exported the wrong .pak, sorry about that. So if you convert the hex value into decimal it does tell/represent value like in gp17 with bml editor. For example I took one of the values in your red block sign that indicate race skills(?). The float value tell 0.985 but I cant understand this value stands for (aggression? race peturbation? .etc?) and belongs to whom?.
Capture.PNG

I assume he just used trial and error, that's what I did for the gauge and physics files for example

Yeah I think we only can do trial and error to find the right values.

Last edited:
Sorry, I did not reply, but yes, trial and error... I only made excel file, and saw correllation of values of B.Binder, I.Lecuona had similar "hieroglyphics" M.Marquez and A.Rins also... to test values that change qualify time generation was faster, just load and check....
But your floating point converter, is quite interesting thing... because if it is really 0.985 would be more like skill not agression, also ir could tell more is it max or min ...
P.S What is 0x3f7c28f6 how can it be obtained from F6 28 7C 3F ?

Last edited:
Sorry, I did not reply, but yes, trial and error... I only made excel file, and saw correllation of values of B.Binder, I.Lecuona had similar "hieroglyphics" M.Marquez and A.Rins also... to test values that change qualify time generation was faster, just load and check....
But your floating point converter, is quite interesting thing... because if it is really 0.985 would be more like skill not agression, also ir could tell more is it max or min ...
It's an online converter. It just inverted you see, read it from right to left, F6 28 7C 3F becomes 3F 7C 28 F6 --> 0x3f7c28f6. And I can change hair color using this method for instance.

1596472785146.png

Those are RGB values what makes the hair color, you can find and change them in hair material_instance .uexp files to make the color to what we want. For example is in my pedrosa mod, I use this method to change hair color in his custom face or for more visible changes I made a 'fun' face mod in gp 19 using geralt's face from the witcher 3.

91207267_2550670008371333_5355533496070701056_o.jpg

So in order to make the hair white I change those values in .uexp file to near 1 (in decimal if RGB = 1 is white and if RGB = 0 is black).

And I think this method also can be applied to editing performance, to freely change the values to what we wanted (not only swapping them) but we need to identify those values and find the right one.

Last edited:
Seems that it works - I understood that I have to put 0x at first and then first four values in reversed order. I just tried - see that value which looks like Au?F seven rows higher than your highlighted value? It is 0.04, so I suspect it is error probability , cause it is small (a kind of crash probability in Motogp17)...
"freely change the values to what we wanted (not only swapping them)" - yes it is very good to do so, not just swap - it is like going in dark room...

Seems that it works - I understood that I have to put 0x at first and then first four values in reversed order. I just tried - see that value which looks like Au?F seven rows higher than your highlighted value? It is 0.04, so I suspect it is error probability , cause it is small (a kind of crash probability in Motogp17)...
"freely change the values to what we wanted (not only swapping them)" - yes it is very good to do so, not just swap - it is like going in dark room...
Yeah, who knows lol. I really hope someone can find the pattern in .uexp and .uasset file and made the tools to edit them you know like dyegou jhou did in motogp17 with bml file.

Yeah, who knows lol. I really hope someone can find the pattern in .uexp and .uasset file and made the tools to edit them you know like dyegou jhou did in motogp17 with bml file.
If we could reverse it and understand how to add extra entries it would be a total game changer. I imagine it would help out other communities that mod games in UE4 also

If we could reverse it and understand how to add extra entries it would be a total game changer. I imagine it would help out other communities that mod games in UE4 also
yeah i thought so too. I wonder why gildor's umodel cannot reverse cooked datatables and etc. yet it can took the model, textures and other graphic related things.

yeah i thought so too. I wonder why gildor's umodel cannot reverse cooked datatables and etc. yet it can took the model, textures and other graphic related things.
I asked him about it before, it is a lot of work apparently that he just doesn't have time for which is fully understandable:

Bear in mind I made this post back in 2019 so I didn't know some of the stuff we now do know

And yes, about the entries first 22 are MotoGP riders, Moto 2 begins with 73rd entry - Andi Farid Izdihar, 74th is Aron Canet, with 103rd - begins Moto3 class - Ai Ogura, etc... order is alphabetic - by name... list is in uasset file...
Interesting that if A.Iannone is replaced by B.Smith - it almost does not change order, so even after update I think it will be the same.
And also! there are "identifiers" near the bottom of each sector\entry (between letters similar to capital O and small o). For example, Ai Ogura has " k " - it makes easier to identify rider, not counting all the way from the top (previous sector - the last Moto2 Xavi Vierge's can be seen as well " j " ):
page1.jpg

Last edited:
And yes, about the entries first 22 are MotoGP riders, Moto 2 begins with 73rd entry - Andi Farid Izdihar, 74th is Aron Canet, with 103rd - begins Moto3 class - Ai Ogura, etc... order is alphabetic - by name... list is in uasset file...
Interesting that if A.Iannone is replaced by B.Smith - it almost does not change order, so even after update I think it will be the same.
And also! there are "identifiers" near the bottom of each sector\entry (between letters similar to capital O and small o). For example, Ai Ogura has " k " - it makes easier to identify rider, not counting all the way from the top (previous sector - the last Moto2 Xavi Vierge's can be seen as well " j " ):View attachment 395562
well, great clue haha, but how to recorgnize the entry, for example the first 22 entry?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%