Project 20

MGP20 Project 20 V1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
BIKER7202 submitted a new resource:

Project 20 - A project that aims to improve the MotoGP 20 game

Welcome to Project 20, one of many things I'll be working on this year.
This mod aims to improve many aspects of the game, mainly on the texture front, from adding the missing liveries all the way to race by race rider lineup updates once the season eventually gets underway.
I'll be frequently adding to this so keep an eye out for updates.

What's Included So Far
- Mission Winnow Ducati
- 2020 Avintia Livery (Based on unveiling not on track version)
- 2020 Rabat Suit
- Improved...

Read more about this resource...

for riders lineup and model bike:
milestone:
https://motogpvideogame.com/news/motogp20-class-updates/

Riders, the release date is getting closer and closer! It wasn’t easy, but we kept our promise: we’ll give you #MotoGP20 on April 23rd.
Due to the postponement of the official MotoGP™ Championship, the full update to the 2020 season will be completed post Day1, following this calendar:

• Beginning of May: MotoGP™ full update to the 2020 season
  • End of May: Moto2™ and Moto3™ full update to the 2020 season; Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup addition;
  • End of June: MotoE™ class addition.

for riders lineup and model bike:
milestone:
https://motogpvideogame.com/news/motogp20-class-updates/

Riders, the release date is getting closer and closer! It wasn’t easy, but we kept our promise: we’ll give you #MotoGP20 on April 23rd.
Due to the postponement of the official MotoGP™ Championship, the full update to the 2020 season will be completed post Day1, following this calendar:

• Beginning of May: MotoGP™ full update to the 2020 season
  • End of May: Moto2™ and Moto3™ full update to the 2020 season; Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup addition;
  • End of June: MotoE™ class addition.
Yeah I'm aware of these updates, I'm just doing it early

Honestly saying, Rossi does not fit in 500cc bikeset, he started too late, rode just a couple of years in 500cc. Luca Cadalora should be there instead (maybe licence issues), or D.Beattie and a couple of more, to make it close to 20 rider bikeset.

Just wanted to ask if there was anyway to add in more suits? Like Rev' It and Spidi suits? being stuck with alpinestars and dianise is bumming me out

Honestly saying, Rossi does not fit in 500cc bikeset, he started too late, rode just a couple of years in 500cc. Luca Cadalora should be there instead (maybe licence issues), or D.Beattie and a couple of more, to make it close to 20 rider bikeset.
If I could add extras I’d definitely add more 500’s but unfortunately I can’t

Just wanted to ask if there was anyway to add in more suits? Like Rev' It and Spidi suits? being stuck with alpinestars and dianise is bumming me out
You can’t add more brands no, however it’s possible to replace Alpinestars with others since all others except dainese use the alpinestars model.

BIKER7202 updated Project 20 with a new update entry:

Update V1.1

Updates
- Mission Winnow Dovizioso Helmet
- Mission Winnow Petrucci Helmet
- 2020 KTM Model (Adapted from my 2020 mod for MotoGP 19)
- 2020 Factory KTM Livery (Adapted from my 2020 mod for MotoGP 19)
- 2020 Tech 3 KTM Livery (Adapted from my 2020 mod for MotoGP 19)
- 2020 Oliveira Suit
- 2020 Lecuona Suit
- 2020 Tech 3 Custom Suits
- 2020 Aprilia Model (Adapted from my 2020 mod for MotoGP 19)
- 2020 Aprilia Livery (Adapted from my 2020 mod for MotoGP 19)
- Bradley Smith Replaces...

Read the rest of this update entry...

BIKER7202 submitted a new resource:

Project 20 - A project that aims to improve the MotoGP 20 game

Read more about this resource...

Can you please update the rider performance of riders? Fabio is always fighting for 10 the place and even Franco is fighting for lower places. Mir is always getting into Q1 and is fighting for 15th place. Pol Espargaro always fighting for 16-18th position. And Crutchlow is always on the podium(annoying) Maverick always in 6-8th place. DOVI ALWAYS WINS. Please change this

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back