Project 20

MGP20 Project 20 V1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
hello,

i just want to ask a simple things, if i may
1. when i add the 1.4 patch on my game, why the manager photo/crew photo/stats are not shown on the career game?
while when i used the 1.3 patch its shown normal
2. should i just copy-paste and over-write the old file or have to remove the old one, and paste the new one?

thankyou

God Bless

hello,

i just want to ask a simple things, if i may
1. when i add the 1.4 patch on my game, why the manager photo/crew photo/stats are not shown on the career game?
while when i used the 1.3 patch its shown normal
2. should i just copy-paste and over-write the old file or have to remove the old one, and paste the new one?

thankyou

God Bless
It might be the new update has broken it, I’ll put out an update to fix it tomorrow

IMG_20200819_183850.jpg
this is just the race I played today. Cal cruthlow is second and and The Suzuki's of rins and mir are nowhere. Alex Marquez is also in 6th which is very unrealistic. the ktm's are nowhere to be seen. Could you please add the stats of Marc marquez to both the Suzuki's and the ktm's
IMG_20082020_132153_(256_x_256_pixel).jpg

That’s probably possible to do yeah, it’d just have to be the same as either the sliders or gloves

Would you put it in the next update? refering to the sleeves and the legs.
I'd be happy to help in testing, reviewing the gameplay, I can check if there are anomalies happening whatsoever. I have time cause I'm working from home anyway.

It might be the new update has broken it, I’ll put out an update to fix it tomorrow

hello again, i have download and tried the newest patch, so far i came across with this "fatal error" and the game has to be restarted.
it happen when i try to race in historic mode, then the screen goes freeze and then that black background and that little notification shows and also as more info, i was trying the game as totally new save file as well, so its should not reading my old save game.

but other than that, i have not stumble with other glitch yet and hope everything works fine.

regards,

PS:
- the glitch i counter on historic mode happen also in patch 1.3; 1.4; 1.5

- which Motogp20 are you use as based on creating the patch? the updates with "junior team" or the first release? could the different release be the problem for patching?

Attachments

• crash motogp update 1.5.jpg
    crash motogp update 1.5.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
hello again, i have download and tried the newest patch, so far i came across with this "fatal error" and the game has to be restarted.
it happen when i try to race in historic mode, then the screen goes freeze and then that black background and that little notification shows and also as more info, i was trying the game as totally new save file as well, so its should not reading my old save game.

but other than that, i have not stumble with other glitch yet and hope everything works fine.

regards,

PS:
- the glitch i counter on historic mode happen also in patch 1.3; 1.4; 1.5

- which Motogp20 are you use as based on creating the patch? the updates with "junior team" or the first release? could the different release be the problem for patching?
The mod is always updated to the newest version of the game. Guessing you have got an old version then

Great mod, but i noticed that Aleix Espargaro is slowest/one of the slowest Ai in races, he is last most of the time.
nonetheless last update is awesome

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea