Project 20

MGP20 Project 20 V1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes amazing update like always ;). Just wanted to tell that the Suzukis are still in P9 P10 I noticed it after playing 4-5 races. And yeah the Ktms are good in the start later they disappear as you said. One rider you forgot to increase performance was Pecco Bagnia. I feel everything is right with this update just Rins,Mir and Bagnias performance has to be increased.

Yes amazing update like always ;). Just wanted to tell that the Suzukis are still in P9 P10 I noticed it after playing 4-5 races. And yeah the Ktms are good in the start later they disappear as you said. One rider you forgot to increase performance was Pecco Bagnia. I feel everything is right with this update just Rins,Mir and Bagnias performance has to be increased.
Yeah the only reason I didn't edit Bagnaia is that he was only fast in one race so I wasn't sure if it was a fluke. I'll improve them though

Yeah the only reason I didn't edit Bagnaia is that he was only fast in one race so I wasn't sure if it was a fluke. I'll improve them though
[/QUOTE
Yes even for me Joan Mir was in 14-15 place in the races and he was also in q1. I feel his performance has to be increased as he is doing really well right now.

Ai performance updates??

So wait, we FINALLY learned how to edit ai performance on unreal engine?? or is it just switching for example fabio's performance stats and giving them to rins for example?
More or less, yes. Look in some other thread here. One guy managed to show how convert those "hieroglyphics" to decimal values (like 0.97, or 1.023) with IEEE-754 floating point converter. Some values seem quite clear (like MinDryRaceSkill...).

More or less, yes. Look in some other thread here. One guy managed to show how convert those "hieroglyphics" to decimal values (like 0.97, or 1.023) with IEEE-754 floating point converter. Some values seem quite clear (like MinDryRaceSkill...).
That's insane to hear. This is huge news. It means that maybe in a few years, or even months, modders will be able to edit AI performance, bike and tyre physics, hell, even be able to transfer tracks from ride games! I can't believe that this might be a reality, the modding community will come back stronger than ever before, and it's going to be the best thing that has happened in a while for milestone games.

That's insane to hear. This is huge news. It means that maybe in a few years, or even months, modders will be able to edit AI performance, bike and tyre physics, hell, even be able to transfer tracks from ride games! I can't believe that this might be a reality, the modding community will come back stronger than ever before, and it's going to be the best thing that has happened in a while for milestone games.
Don't get too excited about physics, I don't think this discovery will help with that. It's just the values in the ai performance file are stored in hexadecimal so we can replace them with other hex values

I looked in some tyre files (AI tyre data), in assets\data\vehicles\Physics\Tire\TireData_AI\Moto3_AI
file Moto3_TireData_Hard_Rear_AI.uexp contains values like: 3.6 0.40 0.87 0.07 0.15

One question if I don't have the latest official game update, will this work of yours work? Several people do not start the game after installing the official update, in any case only with this file, no other v1.4 above needed?

Last edited:
One question if I don't have the latest official game update, will this work of yours work? Several people do not start the game after installing the official update, in any case only with this file, no other v1.4 above needed?
If you don’t have the latest update it won’t work, I think V1.3 is the last version that works on older versions

Can anyone update Suzuki garage and team dress kit
IMG-20200831-WA0010.jpg

What about steering wheel support, I wanna drive Kymiring with my wheel because gamepad experience is so horrible. I'm simracer not player. Please. I'm from Finland and cannot find Kymiring from anywhere else than this game. Kymiring AC version exists also, but it is not public? Please help!

I watch MotoGP races from TV but i'm not a motorcyclist.

Edit: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.118505033141383&type=3&__tn__=-UC-R

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 81 59.1%