Project 20

MGP20 Project 20 V1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
With V1.3 I can´t play any race, it appears that the category cannot compete on this circuit and the game crash when I change to next season in career. Without this mod, or with V1.2 I can play normally. I don´t know if I need to have te last update of the game.
Yes for V1.3 you need the newest version of the game

Hello, I have downloaded your Mod v1.3 but after installation it always shows riders and tracks are not compatible. when i select Historic machines, COTA gets selected automatically and when i select Latest GP bikes, Laguns gets selected... I cant start race and the Location menu dosent work...its blank

Hello, I have downloaded your Mod v1.3 but after installation it always shows riders and tracks are not compatible. when i select Historic machines, COTA gets selected automatically and when i select Latest GP bikes, Laguns gets selected... I cant start race and the Location menu dosent work...its blank
Do you use the most updated version of the game?

Can you check the mod? With the last version of the game it changes the language of the description of the improvements in carrer mode and KTM Alpinestars custom suit changes too.

Can you check the mod? With the last version of the game it changes the language of the description of the improvements in carrer mode and KTM Alpinestars custom suit changes too.
Yeah sorry I accidentally left the old KTM custom suit I made in the mod, that'll be removed in the next update. The language thing is because I just copied the English version of the names section to all the languages so that I didn't have to go through every language and make the changes

1592890190642.png

Can you admen this part ?
1592890357255.png

Hi, need some tutorial how to mod/edit visor for career rider Motogp 20. Really appreciate it. Thanks
Follow this tutorial:

But instead of doing a bike skin go to
Content\assets\graphics\characters\riders\ridershared\helmets
and then look for your helmet, the custom visor is always the first visor in the folder of the respective helmet

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.