AC Porsche Carrera RSR 3.0 1973 @ Ahvenisto 1.0.3 - Thu 19Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_carrera_rsr_ks_highlands_5-4-118-21-49-39.jpg

Go ahead and say no..............and regret it forever. 30 minutes with the car of your dreams.

All premium members using their full Real Name in the forum, race servers and teamspeak can sign up for this event. We have limited slots so sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)

Server Name:
  • RaceDepartment.com US Club Race #26
Cars: DLC is required for this event.
Track: Ahvenisto Race Circuit 1.0.3 (download)
Fixed Setup: No
Driving Assists: Factory ABS-TC, Tire blankets
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.7b Download

Schedule (US): Thursday 19Apr18
Practice:
20:00 EDT (30 mins)
Qualifying: 20:30 EDT (30 mins)
Race: 21:00 EDT (30 mins)

Schedule (Other timezones):
Practice: Friday | 00:00 GMT | 11:00 AEDT
Qualifying: Friday | 00:30 GMT | 11:30 AEDT
Race: Friday | 01:00 GMT | 12:00 AEDT

Entry List
  1. Bobby Pennington ask me anything in teamspeak
  2. singletonself
  3. InsaneOzzie
  4. Jakal31
  5. kevin kennedy
  6. FernandoAFM
  7. Dirk Steffen
  8. raptor1958
  9. midway3000
  10. Jean-François
  11. Keith_G
  12. Captain Condescending
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
UTP # 71 BP

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers
If you run off track, you have to check and see that its clear before you re-enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.
When entering the track from the pits stay off the racing line until you are up to speed and do not race on your out lap. Let other drivers by in qualifying.
On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car. Remember, you've made the mistake by going off so let them by cleanly.
Golden Rule
  1. Be 100% sure it's not your fault and just carry on like nothing happened and take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Play on the safe side and wait for the affected drivers, knowing 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a complete lift of the gas please if it is safe to do so.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

Last edited:

Dirk Steffen

Porsche Factory Jackass™
View attachment 245448 ...
Wheres the GERMAN,Wheres the GERMAN..:whistling::whistling::whistling:
I swear Bobby is setting these races up on days I cannot join on EVIL purpose - he even words the schedules in the events I sign up for in a way to confuse me out of the few races I can run so as to permit the feathery little BUAAAASTARRRD to gain some confidence.

Now as The Chancer is busy scheduling, The Ambassador is distracted with RD work, The Convict has managed to mangle himself badly in a kitchentable intercourse accident with an undisclosed person (may he be f... walking straight again soonest!) and The Gambler is MIA ever since he found the pleasures of rated racing, climbing those charts, The Birdman is getting awfully COCKY

I swear Bobby is setting these races up on days I cannot join on EVIL purpose - he even words the schedules in the events I sign up for in a way to confuse me out of the few races I can run so as to permit the feathery little BUAAAASTARRRD to gain some confidence.

Now as The Chancer is busy scheduling, The Ambassador is distracted with RD work, The Convict has managed to mangle himself badly in a kitchentable intercourse accident with an undisclosed person (may he be f... walking straight again soonest!) and The Gambler is MIA ever since he found the pleasures of rated racing, climbing those charts, The Birdman is getting awfully COCKY
:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::p

Just a heads up, I may not be on the grid after all, there's a race tuning day at Barbagallo in prep for the race meeting on Sunday, and my presence has been requested, it's tough being popular:roflmao::roflmao:. All depends how I'm feeling as to whether I go though, so don't right me off just yet:):thumbsup:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 95 18.8%
  • €151-500

Votes: 134 26.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 87 17.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 44 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 50 9.9%
  • €3001-5000