AC Porsche Carrera RSR 3.0 1973 @ Ahvenisto 1.0.3 - Thu 19Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys, I hate to inform you that we will have to postpone this race until next Thursday 19 April. My back has went out in a BIG way. I really apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment that this will cause you guys. We do everything we can to not cancel events, but in this case there is no way around it. I hope you boys understand.

On a side note, I'm sure the Krazy German @Dirk Steffen will be overjoyed because now he has a chance to run this event against one of his biggest foes The Pterodactyl ahum I mean The Birdman @Allan Ramsbottom and hopefully the Convict himself @InsaneOzzie :D

Guys, I hate to inform you that we will have to postpone this race until next Thursday 19 April. My back has went out in a BIG way. I really apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment that this will cause you guys. We do everything we can to not cancel events, but in this case there is no way around it. I hope you boys understand.

On a side note, I'm sure the Krazy German @Dirk Steffen will be overjoyed because now he has a chance to run this event against one of his biggest foes The Pterodactyl ahum I mean The Birdman @Allan Ramsbottom and hopefully the Convict himself @InsaneOzzie :D
All good Bobby, you take as much time as you need mate, I know all about backs and you don't want to fek around when it decides to do it's own thing. Just take it easy and relax we need you at 100% , without you our Sim lives would be meaningless mate:thumbsup:
Besides, it will be better in the long run as Dirk & I will be able to race so the plucking of the Birdbrai....oooops:whistling: Birdman will go ahead in earnest. ^^^Battle of Britain hey, still living in Englands one past glory I see, time to move on don't ya think @Allan Ramsbottom :p:p:roflmao::roflmao:

@Bobby Pennington,
you selfish F%*&3&g Goat herder,always thinking of your chuffing self, eh,EH!!!:mad::p:p:D:D:laugh::laugh:,Ha haaaaaa, seriously mate,its only a race,more important is for you to get well,and come back stronger,and AND,now Ze German has NO excuse,The Battle Of Britain is back ON...
Plus a little:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: for that message my man. I really appreciate it. Now if you boys can keep The Count @JoelK from coming over here and killing me since this is his home track and I've been telling him for so long that we would do this only to postpone it on him:(:unsure::cry:

All good Bobby, you take as much time as you need mate, I know all about backs and you don't want to fek around when it decides to do it's own thing. Just take it easy and relax we need you at 100% , without you our Sim lives would be meaningless mate
Thank you so much Andrew. I know you do mate. Those are some pretty nice words you said there and I hope all you guys know my life would be very empty without you boys. You lift my spirits when I'm down and are just a blast to be around. Can't wait for the Battle of BritRailliUS next week:D

Actually this postponed race has come great for me,its my Birthday on Saturday,so i would have been a bit bleary eyed,plus tonight my Daughter has got in touch after a 4 yr absence,so i,ve had 1 hell of an early birthday prezzie..

Actually this postponed race has come great for me,its my Birthday on Saturday,so i would have been a bit bleary eyed,plus tonight my Daughter has got in touch after a 4 yr absence,so i,ve had 1 hell of an early birthday prezzie..
Thats awesome news mate, and grats for Saturday....you old fart:laugh:, wish I could come celebrate it with ya, it would be a hooooot mate, you have one for me, or else, or else I'll um ah err.....fek knows just have a good'n Allan:D:thumbsup:

Cheers Andy,would,nt it just,its on my bucket list to go to Convict Central, so u never no M8..
Sounds like a plan mate, not sure the Convict Isle is ready for the Birdman:whistling::whistling::laugh::laugh:
Just dont come during our summer it'll kill any positive memories, because all that'll stick in ya head is that feking hot weather, great for drinking a coldie, but most peeps who come in summer regret it. Now is actually the best time, days are a little chilly to start but warm up to the low 20's by beer time:D;)

Man, this really sucks Bobby!
After The Convicts carnivorous kitchen table orgy stunts you had to take your turn with the experimental lights off hide the CUCUMBA games!

You old farts know you're not 20 anymore, do you ?!

I really hope it's fixed well and good fast Bobby!
We could change the US club name into "The Twerk" perhaps?
You take all the time you want and please, even if you can't move any longer put your nose into the races and have a chat with us - we'd miss the heck out of you!

@Bobby Pennington,
you selfish F%*&3&g Goat herder,always thinking of your chuffing self, eh,EH!!!:mad::p:p:D:D:laugh::laugh:,Ha haaaaaa, seriously mate,its only a race,more important is for you to get well,and come back stronger,and AND,now Ze German has NO excuse,The Battle Of Britain is back ON...
It is on!

All good Bobby, you take as much time as you need mate, I know all about backs and you don't want to fek around when it decides to do it's own thing. Just take it easy and relax we need you at 100% , without you our Sim lives would be meaningless mate:thumbsup:
Besides, it will be better in the long run as Dirk & I will be able to race so the plucking of the Birdbrai....oooops:whistling: Birdman will go ahead in earnest. ^^^Battle of Britain hey, still living in Englands one past glory I see, time to move on don't ya think @Allan Ramsbottom :p:p:roflmao::roflmao:
We give the Plucker a goooooood f…ing … or something like that!

@InsaneOzzie,
If ya read the past posts its the/our Guuuurman friend who reiterated the Battle of Britain thingy,im just making sure he does,nt forget..:D:D
giphy.gif

That's AMAZING ! Nice for you man, that sounds like the best Birthday present ;-)
You have a drink on this German too !

:(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 89 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years