AC Porsche Carrera RSR 3.0 1973 @ Ahvenisto 1.0.3 - Thu 19Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ve vill provide you with zis one:
th

As you can tell the pendulum effect still remains:D

The crazy thing about the Porsche 911 market is not only that this 993 RS 3.8 is salvagable as of the high prices paid for genuine samples (well north of 400K USD) but that this wreck may very well be as valuable as a genuine, running RSR 3.0 because of the crazy collectors market :-O

I’ll take any of those ;-) Now where is that affordable pre-964 911 ???

Oh great...I sign back up and half the grid signs out :O_o:

Is there something you guys aren't telling me? :cautious:

:roflmao:

Now, off to the track for some laps soon. Don't know this track well yet, think I might have did a recon lap or two here, but that's about it.

(I'm skipping a championship league race for this, so some of you better show up and bring the fun! :D)
...love these cars. Just can't say no. So, choice between league racing in a [BORING] GT3...or wheel and saw this glorious beast around for a while? ...no question, this event it is!

Wait...how the heck did I get off this list?!?

Jeez...you guys were just going to run this awesome race in one of my favorite cars ever without me? :cautious:
LOL. I'm glad you're joining us for this race. Fun track with an Iconic Beauty. Oh how this car purrs:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:
Oh great...I sign back up and half the grid signs out :O_o:

Is there something you guys aren't telling me? :cautious:

:roflmao:

Now, off to the track for some laps soon. Don't know this track well yet, think I might have did a recon lap or two here, but that's about it.

(I'm skipping a championship league race for this, so some of you better show up and bring the fun! :D)
...love these cars. Just can't say no. So, choice between league racing in a [BORING] GT3...or wheel and saw this glorious beast around for a while? ...no question, this event it is!
It's not you:) It's that Krazy German Chinese spy @Dirk Steffen that they are all running from. Like his profile picture says "Porsche Factory Jackass" so of course he's a Bavarian Buffoon Audi loving Lederhosen wearing special kind of guy that we love:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
b602eb3ed36b33756db8eb1c4b78b74a--lederhosen-bavaria.jpg

Seriously, thanks for making the time to hang out with us and choosing to race with us. We'll try to make it entertaining........even if it's at your expense:D:D:D These boys are ruthless I tell 'ya. Bunch of freaking Hooligans:D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 28 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 10 6.4%