AC Porsche Carrera RSR 3.0 1973 @ Ahvenisto 1.0.3 - Thu 19Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It took 12 laps on the practice server, ... 12 laps, blood and sweat ...

0.062 baby, zero point zero six two.
Still got some juice left there old man ?
53e120e70446b81523657bc2d81a6fa80b06e164cb7646ec19d592d739d961b7.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ok Hooligans, something that may have occurred to many of you is it looks like you have to do 2 out laps and then your third lap is timed. I believe it's because where we are located in the pits, way ahead of the start finish line. This is a cool little track that is a blast. I hope you all have a good time with it.

These little 911's are so great and under appreciated. It warms my Porsche loving heart to see you guys wanting to drive this fantastic machine. So this is the Overlord signing off until later and saying "Opposite lock to 'ya":D

Oh great...I sign back up and half the grid signs out :O_o:

Is there something you guys aren't telling me? :cautious:

:roflmao:

Now, off to the track for some laps soon. Don't know this track well yet, think I might have did a recon lap or two here, but that's about it.

(I'm skipping a championship league race for this, so some of you better show up and bring the fun! :D)
...love these cars. Just can't say no. So, choice between league racing in a [BORING] GT3...or wheel and saw this glorious beast around for a while? ...no question, this event it is!
You better get on the practice server right now - that is one tough track to get around when new.
I have no clue how we will get around with a full field of crazies as I am having a hard time staying on the track all by myself.

LOL. I'm glad you're joining us for this race. Fun track with an Iconic Beauty. Oh how this car purrs:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

It's not you:) It's that Krazy German Chinese spy @Dirk Steffen that they are all running from. Like his profile picture says "Porsche Factory Jackass" so of course he's a Bavarian Buffoon Audi loving Lederhosen wearing special kind of guy that we love:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
b602eb3ed36b33756db8eb1c4b78b74a--lederhosen-bavaria.jpg

Seriously, thanks for making the time to hang out with us and choosing to race with us. We'll try to make it entertaining........even if it's at your expense:D:D:D These boys are ruthless I tell 'ya. Bunch of freaking Hooligans:D
AAARRRRRGGGHH !!! You !@#$%& ... and ^%$@$!# ... how $%#$@ can you %$#@$ say this %$#@%& ??? How %$#@% dare You $%$#@$ $#@@#$ ...I %$#@$ and $%$#@5 $$#@% !

Na na na na nahhhh :-P

Ok Hooligans, something that may have occurred to many of you is it looks like you have to do 2 out laps and then your third lap is timed. I believe it's because where we are located in the pits, way ahead of the start finish line. This is a cool little track that is a blast. I hope you all have a good time with it.

These little 911's are so great and under appreciated. It warms my Porsche loving heart to see you guys wanting to drive this fantastic machine. So this is the Overlord signing off until later and saying "Opposite lock to 'ya":D
It is mentioned in the download page as a feature to prevent shortcut first lap times.

Sorry guys,signing out,not feeling up to it at all.........
Come on old tweety, we miss ya!

You better get on the practice server right now - that is one tough track to get around when new.
I have no clue how we will get around with a full field of crazies as I am having a hard time staying on the track all by myself.

Been on and off the server for a bit now.
Will definitely be tough to overtake.

Challenging little track, I like it :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%