Resource icon

Sounds Porsche 911 RSR 2017 Sound Mod 1.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
OK i found at text AUTOMAGAZINE or le mans

Ah yes. Those are old versions of the sound as well as other car sounds I'm working on. I keep them all in the same project file in case I want to reuse a sample or see how I did a particular thing. When I export the GUIDs it exports for all the car projects I have. You'll also find 'org' and 'original' and a tatuus as well as AUTOMAGAZINE (the older internal sounds from the video by AUTOMAGAZINE), lemans (which is the very first internal sounds with the new exhaust) and you'll also find a 919 hybrid... ;) but the only ones used for this sound by AC are just the ones which say ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017.

You don't need to delete anything. AC will recognise it just fine. But if you like you can delete all other references to other projects (I assume)

19Bozzy22 made a very long video of this car just a few days ago.

Thanks! I'll try to improve the samples soon. I've had a brief look at the video and can tell it will be hard to find a close up sample but more videos keep popping up so the mod will continue to be updated!

My final exam is on Monday so after that I can really concentrate on this and also a couple of other sound mods I'm planning like the R8 LMS 2017 and Huracan GT3 (because they have the same engine so why not do both? )

the R8 LMS 2016 revs a bit higher than the huracan so, keep that in mind and adjust the sound correctly :) I'm sure that you'll do a fantastic job like that RSR. I hope that you'll do a 911 GT3 R soon

haha, i was planning to do a r8 lms sound after my exams too...

Btw, with the 911 rsr, sometimes the shifting sample is still looping with v1.1
For the sample of my gt3 sound mods, i find that 35 sec of motor sound after the shifting sound (by repeting the part after the shifting sound) is a good number. So that it never loop itself even in long straights. I hope it can help ;)

Last edited:
Oh no man, i was planning to do a r8 lms sound after my exams too xD

Btw, with the 911 rsr, sometimes the shifting sample is still looping with v1.1
For the samples of my 488 gt3 sound, i put 35 sec of motor sound after the shifting sound (by repeting the part after the shifting sound). So that in the le mans straight the sample is not looping.

35 sec is a good number for every car so the sample never loops itself. I hope it can help ;)

Thanks. I do this as well but to a lesser extent because my fmod lags sooo much because of this. So I have to keep every audio sample below 1.8mb or else it will lag the whole rev range and it just sounds awful. How do you get your fmod project to cope with such a large sample?

Audi r8 lms /Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Sound Mod Preview below. Also the 911 GT3-R is in the works (see below)

Last edited:
Thanks. I do this as well but to a lesser extent because my fmod lags sooo much because of this. So I have to keep every audio sample below 1.8mb or else it will lag the whole rev range and it just sounds awful. How do you get your fmod project to cope with such a large sample?

Audi r8 lms /Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Sound Mod Preview below. Also the 911 GT3-R is in the works (video should be up in the next day or two)

Hmm i don't know, maybe it's a bug ? I didn't touch any settings, i just put the samples and it works fine. Be sure to use the 1.08.12 version of fmod, it's the only one which works perfectly with AC, but you already know it i guess.

Last edited:
Hmm i don't know, maybe it's a bug ? I didn't touch any settings, i just put the samples and it works fine. Be sure to use the 1.08.12 version of fmod, it's the only one which works perfectly with AC, but you already knew it i guess :D

Yes haha! ;)

What audio file type do you use for your samples? Maybe this has to do with the issue.

Or maybe I have too many cars in one project?

Last edited:
Yes haha! ;)

What audio file type do you use for your samples? Maybe this has to do with the issue.

Or maybe I have too many cars in one project?

Personally i use only one project per car. Maybe that's the cause of your issue.
Btw in the fmod tab i delete everything exept the "car" file with all the main sounds.

Have you tried to run fmod as administrator ?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back