Resource icon

Sounds Porsche 911 RSR 2017 Sound Mod 1.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Oh man. It's like THIS close to perfection. But i'm not sure if it's my soundcard or not, but i'm getting an audible crackle or pop or whatever you want to call it at around 4700 RPM when accelerating. The easiest way to reproduce it is to go into third gear and accelerate. The crackle happens pretty much exactly at 90km/h.

Oh man. It's like THIS close to perfection. But i'm not sure if it's my soundcard or not, but i'm getting an audible crackle or pop or whatever you want to call it at around 4700 RPM when accelerating. The easiest way to reproduce it is to go into third gear and accelerate. The crackle happens pretty much exactly at 90km/h.

Just noticed sorry about that

Hotfix incoming...

Just noticed sorry about that

Hotfix incoming...
... If i can actually find the damn place I recorded the sample from...

Edit: actually not damn, Marshall Pruett is awesome

Edit 2: texting now, will be online soon!

Last edited:
Enjoy!

Hi,

Quick question about file extraction.

I notice that there is a New Exhaust and Old Exhaust folder. I take it that I just use the New Exhaust one and simply extract the SFX folder to replace the existing one, (which I'll back up) in.......

\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017

Is there any use for the Old Exhaust folder?

Cheers,

Steve

Hi,

Quick question about file extraction.

I notice that there is a New Exhaust and Old Exhaust folder. I take it that I just use the New Exhaust one and simply extract the SFX folder to replace the existing one, (which I'll back up) in.......

\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017

Is there any use for the Old Exhaust folder?

Cheers,

Steve

That's absolutely correct.

The old exhaust folder contains the sound that I made of the old exhaust I. E. The exhaust that the car launched with last year (before le mans)

Preview here

Real sound here
And here

Hope that helps

Last edited:
That's absolutely correct.

The old exhaust folder contains the sound that I made of the old exhaust I. E. The exhaust that the car launched with last year (before le mans)

Preview here

Real sound here

Hope that helps

That's brilliant thank you. Time to crank the audio up and test it out before my good lady gets home! :D

yes, the sound is perfect. but I think that the front part of the outside sound can be louder. especially since you can hear the real car coming and in the game you can barely hear it

Hey,
first of all very nice sound mod. However I got weird sound stutters from time to time while downshifting. Downshifting sound kicks in without any fade-in (not quite sure how to describe it properly...) Might be related to my system. I use the New Exhaust sounds. Do you have some tipps on settings i can tweak to fix this? Thanks

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 5.6%