Porsche 911 (993) Turbo

Cars Porsche 911 (993) Turbo 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Brake calipers seem not big enough all around. Also the front calipers are much closer to the spokes of the rim than the rear ones.
993-turbo-2-1024x755.jpg
porsche-993-turbo-carousel.jpg

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 110
Hi, I'm new to this, so forgive me. I'm having a problem with this mod, my game crashes everytime I try to drive it. Which is wierd, because your other mods I've tried have worked well. Basically, this is what happens whenever I try to drive it:
AC - Porsche 993 Turbo.png

So, any idea on what causes this?

Hi, I'm new to this, so forgive me. I'm having a problem with this mod, my game crashes everytime I try to drive it. Which is wierd, because your other mods I've tried have worked well. Basically, this is what happens whenever I try to drive it:View attachment 349554

So, any idea on what causes this?
Update your Shaders Patch if you use it. The recommended version in Content Manager is quite outdated and has that issue with the 993 Turbo.

The physics feel great in the new update! :thumbsup:

But one minor issue to report. Auto-shifting on the normal version isn't working at the default 7000RPM. I had to lower it to 6700 to work. The S2 version, however, shifts just fine at 7000.

Please try to disable motion blur on csp extra fx menu... doesn't play well with some mods (blurred stuff seen through windscreen, pe), and might be the case here. Edit: looking further on this thread, it was TAA instead.

Ps: sort of related, I've left a csp bug report because of the other Viper issue.

Last edited:
This mod is one of my favorites for sure. The level of detail is the best all around. Truly a mod to measure everything else to.
I find AC to have unbalanced traction, which has been worked out in the carr.
Great job guys!!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies