Porsche 911 (993) Turbo

Cars Porsche 911 (993) Turbo 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi! Thanks for the update.
I've noticed lock nuts missing on the front wheels.

Screenshot_a3dr_porsche_993_turbo_ks_monza66_27-2-120-1-40-48.jpg

Also I think the car needs bespoke brake calipers, not carried over from the base carrera. Usually it's maybe not that much of a big deal, but 993 turbo was one of the very first cars to display the calipers like that. And they were really huge for the time.

10_275_01.jpg

965rears+0041199202019.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

What exactly do you think the odds are that we'd upload an update just to see the file version change? :p

(Edit: that sounded way grouchier than I'd intended. I do that all the time on my phone. Added the emoji for a more accurate tone.)

Last edited:
You might not notice much... it was mostly a fix for the Turbo which had received the wrong drivetrain.ini file. (Rather critical.) So it'll shift a bit more smoothly and if you use autoshift/autoclutch it will actually work now. AI in both cars also got a small update. There are several fixes to the CSP light config (thanks again, @AlleyViper ) which mostly impact the S2. There are a couple of visual fixes to the brake discs, suspension (graphically only) and a couple of the S2 skins. And we also fixed the tachometer so it reads accurately now.

Yes that's on the S2.

Sorry for the late comment on this, both on the TT and S2 dash panels seem equally bright. Could this be because on the regular TT, both ksDiffuse and ksAmbient are set at 0.8 instead of lower for INT_leather_dash_black?

Darker 0.3 values are used on the C2/C4 and firstly released TT on v0.9, I guess hbs18 was referring to it.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late comment on this, both on the TT and S2 dash panels seem equally bright. Could this be because on the regular TT, both ksDiffuse and ksAmbient are set at 0.8 instead of lower for INT_leather_dash_black?

Darker 0.3 values are used on the C2/C4 and firstly released TT on v0.9, I guess hbs18 was referring to it.
Yes, sorry, that was intended on both to make it a bit different than the non turbo cars.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 15.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 28 12.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 31 13.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 80 34.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 133 57.1%