Porsche 911 (993) Turbo

Cars Porsche 911 (993) Turbo 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
There is a blurring problem when using ExtraFX TAA with both this car and the one from the nfs class b pack. The standard workarounds Ilja provided here https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/wiki/General-–-Extra-FX-flags don't work.
The only thing that works is hiding the whole internal windscreen (Object1113) mesh in the config file.
I think the windscreen stripe is causing the problem. It shows the path in cm showroom as
COCKPIT_HR\Object1113\INT_glass_tint\INT_glass_tint so that's probably causing the issue.

Add this to the ext_config.ini file for a quick fix if you are using TAA

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_0]
HIDE = Object1113

The brakes was a last minute thing, it was my fault for only checking it in the showroom, they shouldn't pop out like that with the physics though... no need to change anything, I'll fix it in the upcoming hotfix either today or tomorrow.

About the blur, it's something related to CSP obviously, and the fact it happens on some cars means it's not that I'm doing something wrong (or I have no idea what it is).

Doesn't COCKPIT_HR\Object1113\INT_glass_tint\INT_glass_tint mean that the internal windscreen mesh is a parent mesh/object or something to the colored stripe mesh? I think that's causing the issue.

It should just be COCKPIT_HR\INT_glass_tint\INT_glass_tint ?

There is a blurring problem when using ExtraFX TAA with both this car and the one from the nfs class b pack. The standard workarounds Ilja provided here https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/wiki/General-–-Extra-FX-flags don't work.
The only thing that works is hiding the whole internal windscreen (Object1113) mesh in the config file.
I think the windscreen stripe is causing the problem. It shows the path in cm showroom as
COCKPIT_HR\Object1113\INT_glass_tint\INT_glass_tint so that's probably causing the issue.

Add this to the ext_config.ini file for a quick fix if you are using TAA

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_0]
HIDE = Object1113
You're hiding the inner windshield (with the dirt layer) so that's not a good idea.

Doesn't COCKPIT_HR\Object1113\INT_glass_tint\INT_glass_tint mean that the internal windscreen mesh is a parent mesh/object or something to the colored stripe mesh? I think that's causing the issue.
It's all within COCKPIT_HR so it shouldn't be an issue. Must be fixed on the CSP side, not mine.

Yeah i know hiding it is not good but if you want to use TAA that's the only option.

I think it is an issue on your side. For example check the Singer. It has a similar tinted stripe.
Path for singer tinted stripe: COCKPIT_HR\transp green int\transp green int . It's not tied to the windscreen mesh and there are no problems with it.
And I just checked a number of other cars that have a similar stripe and none of them have this problem.

This is definitely not a CSP issue.

Yeah i know hiding it is not good but if you want to use TAA that's the only option.

I think it is an issue on your side. For example check the Singer. It has a similar tinted stripe.
Path for singer tinted stripe: COCKPIT_HR\transp green int\transp green int . It's not tied to the windscreen mesh and there are no problems with it.
And I just checked a number of other cars that have a similar stripe and none of them have this problem.

This is definitely not a CSP issue.
Yes it is a CSP issue (that's why I don't like messing with that stuff so much) the moment I have no idea about that, until now that you mentioned how to fix it :thumbsup:

Last edited:
LOL trust me, us modders we have enough dealing with the usual AC quirks, but at least they're well documented. Everything I've done related to CSP was trial and error, maybe picked something up from the forums but I have no idea if there's a legit documentation, other than a very complicated website that I don't have the time to waste on.
and even if we "fix" our cars the next CSP update may mess everything up again in a different way :roflmao:

It seems our driver will continue being superhuman since he can drive with a broken wrist. Anyway very grateful to even have this mod exist. Gracias.
Screenshot_a3dr_porsche_993_turbo_s2_ks_silverstone_26-2-120-23-43-23.jpg
Screenshot_a3dr_porsche_993_turbo_s2_ks_silverstone_26-2-120-23-43-32.jpg

Edit: just compared it to the stock carrera and i see literally no change. The date on the ks anim file is 23rd february so it's obviously new. Are you sure you put in the right anim file @A3DR ?

Last edited:
It seems our driver will continue being superhuman since he can drive with a broken wrist. Anyway very grateful to even have this mod exist. Gracias.
View attachment 352156View attachment 352157

Edit: just compared it to the stock carrera and i see literally no change. The date on the ks anim file is 23rd february so it's obviously new. Are you sure you put in the right anim file @A3DR ?
Yes, adjusted the wrist posture on the entire rotation since it was at a weird angle. I can easily copy those positions you shown with my own hand, and I think I'm a human, so... if it bothers you that much you can turn the hands off.

and even if we "fix" our cars the next CSP update may mess everything up again in a different way :roflmao:
Yeah, that's what inspires me the most! :roflmao:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 13.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 35 13.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 32 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 84 32.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 148 57.8%