Photorealistic Filter

Misc Photorealistic Filter Photorealistic Filter v7

Login or Register an account to download this content
I got it working by fully deleting the mod, again, and re-manually dumping the mod files and now it fully works. Very weird CM didn't install it properly
Hi I have the same problem it was installed but not available to select in the PP Filter menu. I have SOL 2.2.1 enabled and V7 of this Photo filter but it doesn't show up at all. What did you do to fix it by installing manually?

Thx

Maybe try installing it manually
So I tried that but I don’t know if I did it correctly, from the downloaded I copied the system folder and the jsgme file and pasted it in the AssettoCorsa directory, Would it work without the jsgme file or is it needed?

So I tried that but I don’t know if I did it correctly, from the downloaded I copied the system folder and the jsgme file and pasted it in the AssettoCorsa directory, Would it work without the jsgme file or is it needed?
Same problem, i tried the manual installation but it doesn't work
For a proper manual installation you need to do this:
1. Open the .zip file with any program and go inside MODS\Photorealistic Filter and select "system" folder
1644934080125.png

2. Go to your AC root folder (e.g. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa") and simply drag and drop the "system" folder you've selected on step 1. If you're asked to overwrite files, do it

Last edited:
1. Open the .zip file with any program and go inside MODS\Photorealistic Filter and select "system" folder
View attachment 541334
2. Go to your AC root folder (e.g. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa") and simply drag and drop the "system" folder you've selected on step 1. If you're asked to overwrite files, do it
I did exactly that but also copied the jsgme file, is that a problem? Should I delete it?

View attachment 541334
I tried this, but even then it's still not appearing.

I'm not sure what could be causing this issue.

Ah I got it working by purchasing content manager full version. This allowed me to go to the mods section and move "Photorealistic Filter" app into "enabled" section

Seeing the last post here do you need the full version of content manager to use this filter? If "no" do you just change PP filter to this one? Checked the 10 min video but i never saw him change to this filter. Looks like he had SOL EXTRA on. Since i use SOL i dont know if i change to Photorealistic filter doesnt that remove the SOL stuff? A bit new to the SOL stuff. :)

Seeing the last post here do you need the full version of content manager to use this filter? If "no" do you just change PP filter to this one? Checked the 10 min video but i never saw him change to this filter. Looks like he had SOL EXTRA on. Since i use SOL i dont know if i change to Photorealistic filter doesnt that remove the SOL stuff? A bit new to the SOL stuff.
I tried this, but even then it's still not appearing.

I'm not sure what could be causing this issue.
Sorry for not replying, for some reason I wasn't getting any notification from this thread.

Anyway, the way the folders are prepared on the download allows you to enable/disable the filter from CM (if you have the full version, inside content/mods tab).

Otherwise, you'll need to use JSGME, which works the same way. Another option is to just copy the content inside MODS/Photorealistic_Filter into your AC root folder.

I hope this helps you, if not, just tell me.

See you :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.9%